The Student Room Group

Why.....?

I was walking along just now minding my own business when I heard a car beep behind me like it was trying to get someone's attention. I turned to see a car whizzing past and a woman lifting up her top flashing her breasts at me.... 😲😮

a few seconds later she did it to another bloke too.

Why would a woman do this?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ANM775
I was walking along just now minding my own business when I heard a car beep behind me like it was trying to get someone's attention. I turned to see a car whizzing past and a woman lifting up her top flashing her breasts at me.... 😲😮

a few seconds later she did it to another bloke too.

Why would a woman do this?

Proves that not just men are immature.
Nice, enjoy the free boob lol :biggrin:

Was probably a drunken dare
Reply 3
Original post by Mr T 999

Was probably a drunken dare

drunk at 5pm on a thursday?

there was at least two people in the front seats. two women. I can't remember which one flashed me but it might of been the driver. I do not think they were drunk otherwise they were drink driving.
Reply 4
Original post by Mr T 999

I mean i'm not complaining as they were some nice breasts. very nice. big and firm looking.

I'm just astonished she did that.
It's not something that's happened before.

I think though if the roles were reversed and a bloke went round flashing his penis at women ... he'd soon probably find himself reported and arrested.
And the license plate was?

Asking for a friend.
Reply 6
She wanted to scare you. Like, in horror films. You didn't get scared - that's a shame.
drunk? or just extremely immature! either way very weird haha
Her friend is an undercover cop. Later on she will call at your house and ask you if you have ever seen an underage girls boobs. Since you did not know how old the girl in the car was you will flinch and say 'um maybe'. She will arrest you on probable cause. Checkmate.
Reply 9
Original post by tashkent46
Her friend is an undercover cop. Later on she will call at your house and ask you if you have ever seen an underage girls boobs. Since you did not know how old the girl in the car was you will flinch and say 'um maybe'. She will arrest you on probable cause. Checkmate.

lol, If that actually happened I'd say it wasn't my fault. I did not solicit the flash at all
Reply 10
I swear you always have the weirdest things happen to you.

Could have been an odd dare? :dontknow:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 11
Original post by LovelyMrFox

It's odd isn't it.

I often feel like i'm living an alternate reality sometimes, as things that should happen don't, and things that should not happen (like this) do
Probably a dare
Reply 13
Original post by ANM775
It's odd isn't it.

I often feel like i'm living an alternate reality sometimes, as things that should happen don't, and things that should not happen (like this) do

Meh. Human beings are odd creatures, we do weird unexplainable stuff all the time.
Probably nothing to dwell on, take it as it is and move on.
Original post by LovelyMrFox

Could have been an odd dare? :dontknow:

yeh but you always react to the strangest blogs/threads foxy:biggrin:
Attention seeker, drunk, high or had a bet/dare with friends.
Original post by londonmyst

Sounds like my type of lady
Reply 17
Original post by londonmyst

I dare you to flash your boobs on TSR :tongue:
Original post by ANM775
I think though if the roles were reversed and a bloke went round flashing his penis at women ... he'd soon probably find himself reported and arrested.

Are you sure you didn't just make this up so you can have another equality of the sexes debate? I do believe you may be a gender argument troll posing as a normal user...
Reply 19
Original post by chopingirl
Are you sure you didn't just make this up so you can have another equality of the sexes debate? I do believe you may be a gender argument troll posing as a normal user...

:colonhash:

I can't believe you're accusing me of making this up.

I know it sounds odd but it did actually happen.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending