The Student Room Group

AQA level psychology studies

Does anyone know where I can find a list with all the researchers needed?
For any topic in particular? There’s an awful lot so I don’t think there’ll be a list as such.
Reply 2
Yeah, there's honestly so many I'd make the list as you go along. Eg social influence and memory have quite a lot, but separating your notes by topic or chapter would help.
Reply 3
Original post by ashtolga23
For any topic in particular? There’s an awful lot so I don’t think there’ll be a list as such.

yeah that's what I was thinking there's so many it'd be so much easier if I could just have them all in one place

Original post by anon033
Yeah, there's honestly so many I'd make the list as you go along. Eg social influence and memory have quite a lot, but separating your notes by topic or chapter would help.

thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by Shafxx
yeah that's what I was thinking there's so many it'd be so much easier if I could just have them all in one place

thank you!

No problem. You won't get overwhelmed with them as long as you keep on top of it. Good luck!
Original post by Shafxx

Hmm, you could do this if you prefer. I’d be tempted to split it into topics though, or at least Paper 1/2/3.
Original post by Shafxx

Hi!

I had the book and app for AQA psychology a level and it has all the main studies in there for your modules. It's a really good revision tool and resource. Both contain key information, studies, and quizzes for you to complete.
I'll attach a link for the book and I think the app has the same cover as the book.
http://illuminatepublishing.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=64

I hope this helps and good luck with your studies!
Chloe - Official Student Rep :smile:
Reply 7
Original post by ashtolga23
Hmm, you could do this if you prefer. I’d be tempted to split it into topics though, or at least Paper 1/2/3.

I might try do all of the ones on the spec first then see if I can find more in the textbook
Original post by Shafxx

Technically the only studies you NEED to know are the ones with their names actually on the spec. Any other studies you learn/remember is purely for your own benefit when it comes to comparing and evaluating

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending