Urban Planning Applicants 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by mkmkmk1
congrats! which course at UCL?

Thanks! Urban planning and real estate.
Reply 21
Original post by pickledpotato
Well done! What are your offers for Manchester and Queens?

Thank you. I think I may have articulated myself wrong 🤣 I have only got an offer from liverpool and Queens. Still waiting for Manchester, UCL, and Reading. Queens my offer is ABB and Liverpool BBB
Just got an offer from Newcastle, BCC! (Their entry requirements range from ABB to BBC) I think I got a contextual offer!
Hi guys! Im applying for Cardiff, Newcastle, Liverpool, Oxford brookes and the west england uni in Bristol, and im predicted BBB in geog, chem and bio a level. has anyone got any offer from them yet?
Original post by OliviaPxoxo
Hi guys! Im applying for Cardiff, Newcastle, Liverpool, Oxford brookes and the west england uni in Bristol, and im predicted BBB in geog, chem and bio a level. has anyone got any offer from them yet?

Hi I got an offer from Newcastle!
Hey guys, nice to see some other Urban Planning applicants. Nobody seems to know what it is!

Im predicted AAB In RS, English, Geography (in that order) and applying to Reading, Sheffield, Cardiff, Loughborough and one of UCL, Manchester or maybe Birmingham with how they're doing the grade drop thing. Want to apply UCL but my moms not keen on it haha. First choice will always be Reading though, most appealing course for me .

Only worries are that my B's in Geography for a Geography related course, my GCSE's really weren't great and my statement was strictly planning with some geography and economics, no Real Estate (incorporated into the Reading and Manchester/UCL courses). Really hope I get into Sheffield and Reading. Good luck lads
Reply 26
Original post by KSKSKSKS
Hey guys, nice to see some other Urban Planning applicants. Nobody seems to know what it is!

Im predicted AAB In RS, English, Geography (in that order) and applying to Reading, Sheffield, Cardiff, Loughborough and one of UCL, Manchester or maybe Birmingham with how they're doing the grade drop thing. Want to apply UCL but my moms not keen on it haha. First choice will always be Reading though, most appealing course for me .

Only worries are that my B's in Geography for a Geography related course, my GCSE's really weren't great and my statement was strictly planning with some geography and economics, no Real Estate (incorporated into the Reading and Manchester/UCL courses). Really hope I get into Sheffield and Reading. Good luck lads

Haha why’s your mum not keen on UCL? And I got an offer from Reading for real estate!
Original post by Soraya Omotosho
Haha why’s your mum not keen on UCL? And I got an offer from Reading for real estate!

Well done man! Reading seems sick. Did you apply for the course with the intergrated Masters?

She goes it's too expensive which is fair I guess even with the larger loan and stuff, and that Londons just too big for me cuz id get lost haha
Well done man! Reading seems sick. Did you apply for the course with the intergrated Masters?

She goes it's too expensive which is fair I guess even with the larger loan and stuff, and that Londons just too big for me cuz id get lost haha

UCL has higher graduate prospects as you're likely to make a higher salary if you graduate from UCL and it's also internationally recognised (if you wanted to study abroad). It's also ranked 1st for planning (complete university guide). I know it's expensive it sucks but it might be worth it man.

Hey! Good luck with your offers, I've applied to sheffield, cardiff, loughborough and ucl aswell.

I'd say not to worry about your georaphy grade as urban planning is an interdisciplinary course and so some applicants don't even do geography. No particular subjects are required and AAB meets the entry requirements for all the courses you want to apply for! You'll get in dw.
Original post by pickledpotato
Hey! Good luck with your offers, I've applied to sheffield, cardiff, loughborough and ucl aswell.

I'd say not to worry about your georaphy grade as urban planning is an interdisciplinary course and so some applicants don't even do geography. No particular subjects are required and AAB meets the entry requirements for all the courses you want to apply for! You'll get in dw.

Cheers mate, same to you. What's your first choice? UCL?
Reply 31
Woww I’ve never heard of or met anyone doing Urban planning lol😂 I’m on BBB I’ve applied to UCL manny and Sheffield which are ABB then Liverpool and Newcastle for BBB. What’s my chances for manny/ucl - has anyone got an offer From these two?
Feel free to hmu on ig @ayrtonjoshi
safeee
Reply 32
Original post by aj244
Woww I’ve never heard of or met anyone doing Urban planning lol😂 I’m on BBB I’ve applied to UCL manny and Sheffield which are ABB then Liverpool and Newcastle for BBB. What’s my chances for manny/ucl - has anyone got an offer From these two?
Feel free to hmu on ig @ayrtonjoshi
safeee

Im applying for UCL, and apparently they are notoriously slow at giving offers. not sure why though
Reply 33
Yeah UCL are really slow due to the number of applicants. They may give some offers in December but most people I know who went there got their offers in jan and a few even in March 😭 I’ve got an offer from Manchester this evening so that makes it 4/5 offers. Just waiting for UCL is soo frustrating!!
I just got a BBB offer from Newcastle :smile: Only sent in my application yesterday as well, wasn't expecting that!
Original post by gabbybabs
I just got a BBB offer from Newcastle :smile: Only sent in my application yesterday as well, wasn't expecting that!

Well done! What are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking? I've just applied there with BBC predicted grades
Well done! What are your predicted grades if you don't mind me asking? I've just applied there with BBC predicted grades

Thank you! I'm predicted ABB x
Cheers mate, same to you. What's your first choice? UCL?

Yeah probably is if I get in. Have you heard anything back yet?
Applied last night and ive already got 2 offers from UWE and Newcastle. Wasnt expecting them to be so quick!
Applied last night and ive already got 2 offers from UWE and Newcastle. Wasnt expecting them to be so quick!

Congrats!! And me too haha, Newcastle was unexpectedly fast lol x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending