The Student Room Group

Aldi Area Manager Graduate 2021

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Khanthebrit
Congratulations. How long did it take to hear back from the video interview?

I'm not feeling very confident tbh. Thought the interview went pretty badly but who knows, fingers-crossed.

It took 2 weeks to hear back from the video interview then I was given the option of 4 different dates for the assessment day.

Good luck with the application!
Original post by ganderajcp
Have you had any update about this? Mine was supposed to be in Bolton in November, but I don't think that can happen now. Has any one heard anything?

Sorry, I just saw this. But I presume you will have had an email by now telling you it's online!
Wondering if anyone has had the final interview yet? Thanks 😊
Has anyone done the group assessment yet? I have mine tomorrow afternoon online, if anyone has any tips or just some info on what the assessment centre is all about I'd appreciate it!
Original post by hannah333davis
Has anyone done the group assessment yet? I have mine tomorrow afternoon online, if anyone has any tips or just some info on what the assessment centre is all about I'd appreciate it!

Hey. I read it was something like a lock out room in group work and then a solo interview. Good luck.
I got an invitation to the assessment centre about 1 week after my interview. Hope it all goes well for everyone!
Original post by hannah333davis

Hi how did it go? I was just wondering if you could provide some insight into the group assessment please? Did you have a group task/presentation/interview? Thank you :smile:
Hi guys, just wondering how long it took for them to get back to you if you got a rejection? I’ve been waiting 4 weeks for a response so feel I’ve defo been rejected but just wondering how long it takes for it to be confirmed? Thanks :-)
Reply 28
Which section are you referring to? The assessment centre?
Original post by immys
Which section are you referring to? The assessment centre?

No sorry it’s the video application thing it’s nearly been a month since I submitted it lol
Reply 30
Mine took nearly 4 weeks to come back and I was successful so I think it is just taking time for them to get through all of them. I’m sure they probably let you know as soon as you they have watched it what the outcome is! Good luck!
Original post by immys
Mine took nearly 4 weeks to come back and I was successful so I think it is just taking time for them to get through all of them. I’m sure they probably let you know as soon as you they have watched it what the outcome is! Good luck!

Awww thanks so much for the reply, still some hope then! :smile:
Has anyone had an AC yet?
Reply 33
Original post by student1987654
Has anyone had an AC yet?

I haven't but have it next week. Has anyone received a link for an AC next week?
Hey, For the video interview, Is it one minute of prep time then one minute to speak? x
Original post by Moonlight398
Hey, For the video interview, Is it one minute of prep time then one minute to speak? x

Yep, they come through quite fast so I would have some examples in your head before you start. I didn't think I did well on mine but was pleased when I was invited to an assessment centre.
Original post by 2021grad
Wondering if anyone has had the final interview yet? Thanks 😊

Yes, I had one a few days ago. Lemme know if you have any questions :smile:
Hey guys, I prepped on the questions 1. Tell me how well ALDI is performing at the moment. 2 What is you greatest weakness3 What were/are you studying and how will this benefit you in the role you are applying for4 Tell me about your experience so far5 Where do you see yourself in five years6 Tell me something interesting or surprising about yourself.Does anything come up along those lines or am I wasting my time prepping them?
Reply 38
Original post by lilz19191
Yes, I had one a few days ago. Lemme know if you have any questions :smile:

Was your AC virtual? How long before the AC did you receive the teams link? Mine is on Monday and I haven’t received the link yet!
Original post by immys
Was your AC virtual? How long before the AC did you receive the teams link? Mine is on Monday and I haven’t received the link yet!

Mine is also on Monday, I received the link a few days after the initial email to say I'd been invited to an AC. Which region did you apply for?

Quick Reply

Latest