The Student Room Group

A-level Study and Revision Threads 2021

2021 list of A-level Study and Revision Group Chats!

Looking for advice, tips or just general chat about your subject revision and exams ? Well we have everything you need! Just follow the links below to find everything you need to prepare for this Summers exams!

Can't find your subject in our list? Create yours now and tag me in @Evil Homer to get it added to the list.

To create a new group, just click this link and remember to tag me in! -> Create yours now!

A-level Revision and Study Discussions:

Physics A-level Study Group 2020-21
A-level Maths Study Group 2020-21
A-level Psychology Study Group 2020/21
A-level Biology Study Group 2020/21
A-Level chemistry Study Group 2020-21
A-Level Law Study Group 2020-21
a level latin study group 2020-21

(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

lmao
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum
which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

😂😂😂😂😂

big up jess
Reply 5
Original post by KATY011
Hi can anyone send me the 2019 AS AQA PAPER 1 BIOLOGY OR GIVE ME TH E TOPICS THAT CAME UP PLEASE!

Please stop posting this everywhere. If you're asking for the paper so you can cheat on end-of-year exams, do yourself a favour and don't. In any case, sharing exam papers that aren't publicly available on here isn't allowed.

Oh man, how humiliating.
Original post by Evil Homer
Oh man, how humiliating.

Lol, don’t worry, more should comment soon
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Evil Homer
Oh man, how humiliating.

Thanks for setting this up Evil Homer. :biggrin:
watching the thread—just waiting for chem & bio :biggrin:
Original post by skolamedic
watching the thread—just waiting for chem & bio :biggrin:

you are very free to create them yourself if you want!! you can tag me in them and i'll add them to the op here :smile:
Original post by absolutelysprout
you are very free to create them yourself if you want!! you can tag me in them and i'll add them to the op here :smile:

I would be happy to but I'm afraid I've got very little to contribute :frown: I'm a private candidate from the US! perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge of the best revision methods/exam technique would be able to help?
Original post by skolamedic
I would be happy to but I'm afraid I've got very little to contribute :frown: I'm a private candidate from the US! perhaps someone with a bit more knowledge of the best revision methods/exam technique would be able to help?

i'll try and get something up for them this week, poke me if i forget!! :smile: i didn't do a level bio and chem but i know of a few resources that are good for a level sciences :yes:
i'll try and get something up for them this week, poke me if i forget!! :smile: i didn't do a level bio and chem but i know of a few resources that are good for a level sciences :yes:

thank you!! much appreciated x

Hey @absolutelysprout!

Did you set up the chemistry revision thread? If not, I don't mind doing it. :biggrin:
Original post by 5hyl33n
Hey @absolutelysprout!

Did you set up the chemistry revision thread? If not, I don't mind doing it. :biggrin:

hello! i've created a bio one but i need to edit it before moving it to the public forums- you're very free to make the chemistry one :biggrin: :smile:
@skolamedic biology one is up now, sorry about the wait!! link to it is in the OP :smile:
Hi! Is there one for a level Latin? I understand that it’s quite a niche subject but it’s the only one I’m sitting this year lol 😂 <3
Here is the A Level Law study group thread: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=6824216

Quick Reply

Latest