The Student Room Group

This is not a question

If you are wondering if the GCSE next year will be cancelled, I have some news.
The likelihood of this happening is ever increase as the UK movement announces that schools in the UK don't return till 8th of march, the fact this is only 1 and a half weeks added it is most likely to get pushed further.
i predict it will get pushed further, i think it will be easter or may half term we reture, good luck and get your head down to your work
do u think alevels will be cancelled too
Reply 2
Original post by mstickbug
do u think alevels will be cancelled too

I think they will but i cant 100% confirm, if they do the new marking system will be going 1 grade about predicted if they are same with gcse's
Reply 3
Original post by BenSteward
I think they will but i cant 100% confirm, if they do the new marking system will be going 1 grade about predicted if they are same with gcse's

We don't know what the system will be if they're cancelled.
They should just let us free-for-all covid now.
Reply 5
Original post by Tolgash
We don't know what the system will be if they're cancelled.

https://schoolsweek.co.uk/teacher-assessment-grades-to-replace-gcse-and-a-level-exams-in-2021/
wont be surprised if this happens next year to, as i say i cant confirm, just giving the info for people to read
Reply 6
Original post by V℮rsions
They should just let us free-for-all covid now.

and risk killing millions more, the deaths and cases and fluctuating but still very high
and risk killing millions more, the deaths and cases and fluctuating but still very high

Bruv I want my college meal.
Reply 8
Bruv I want my college meal.

lmao fair point, you got a fav meal?
Reply 9
https://schoolsweek.co.uk/teacher-assessment-grades-to-replace-gcse-and-a-level-exams-in-2021/
wont be surprised if this happens next year to, as i say i cant confirm, just giving the info for people to read

I already knew they were cancelled, but there is literally nothing to suggest that they'll take your approach (i.e. awarding one grade higher than the predicted grade).
lmao fair point, you got a fav meal?

Pack of dried cranberries, can of coke (maybe a bottle if I'm feeling bold) and a cheese and onion sandwich - all for £2.70 (£3.20 if I'm having the bottle).
Reply 11
Pack of dried cranberries, can of coke (maybe a bottle if I'm feeling bold) and a cheese and onion sandwich - all for £2.70 (£3.20 if I'm having the bottle).

nice and cheap i respect it
Reply 12
Original post by Tolgash
I already knew they were cancelled, but there is literally nothing to suggest that they'll take your approach (i.e. awarding one grade higher than the predicted grade).

OMG, you are getting on my nerves, I am saying that this is likely, this is what I think, I can't confirm until I have hard evidence, I'm using this year's cancellation and saying I think this will happen. DO YOU RESEARCH and then come back and start getting mad for what I think when I use evidence, look at all my convoes, I always find evidence to support me
OMG, you are getting on my nerves, I am saying that this is likely, this is what I think, I can't confirm until I have hard evidence, I'm using this year's cancellation and saying I think this will happen. DO YOU RESEARCH and then come back and start getting mad for what I think when I use evidence, look at all my convoes, I always find evidence to support me

Calm down. I think I finally see what you meant with the 'if' clause at the end.

Anyway, I hope such a ridiculous suggestion doesn't go through.
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending