The Student Room Group

ARU A100 2021 Offer Holders

Welcome to the Anglia Ruskin University A100 2020 Offer Holders.

For general information click: https://aru.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/medicine

General TSR rules:
(1) Please don't ask for or post group chat links.
(2) Please don't ask for or post interview questions.
(3) Please don't offer to buy and sell items.

Good luck!

Post originally created by ecolier.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Congratulations everyone!! I never thought I would be watching an offer holder thread this year as an offer holder!:smile: Hope we can meet next year! Well done on your well deserved offers!!!:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Odders
Congratulations everyone!! I never thought I would be watching an offer holder thread this year as an offer holder!:smile: Hope we can meet next year! Well done on your well deserved offers!!!:smile:

Omg same haha. This morning when I wake up I thought it was a dream. And every few hours I log onto track and just stare at it. My mum is concerned
Reply 3
So happy to be here. I've firmed it already. This was my top choice and this is where I want to go (conditional on OH and DBS checks)
Reply 4
Original post by kktrian
Omg same haha. This morning when I wake up I thought it was a dream. And every few hours I log onto track and just stare at it. My mum is concerned

Original post by Odders

What's your first choice?
Reply 5
I'm between ARU and Cardiff for my first choice atm but only had my Cardiff interview today so it'll be a while till I know
This is my 3rd application to Medicine so I’m just feeling really blessed to finally have an offer.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous278
This is my 3rd application to Medicine so I’m just feeling really blessed to finally have an offer.

This is my 3rd.i applied twice after school!!
Original post by Furbs
This is my 3rd.i applied twice after school!!

Perseverance pays off! So many times I almost gave up.

Have you started looking for accommodation? or too early lool?
Reply 9

I've firmed it so it wouldn't be too early. But I live in East London so nice and commutable for me from Stratford (and I'm an older grad and live with my husband)
Reply 10

Also never give up if this is truly what you want. Then go get it!
Reply 11
Original post by Furbs
What's your first choice?

I guess it is ARU at the moment and is likely to stay that way!:smile: I was rejected from SGUL and Plymouth and still waiting for KMMS, I haven't been invited to interview and doubt I will be now. But I'm so, so grateful to have got to this point especially considering this is my first time applying:smile:
Reply 12
Original post by Odders
I guess it is ARU at the moment and is likely to stay that way!:smile: I was rejected from SGUL and Plymouth and still waiting for KMMS, I haven't been invited to interview and doubt I will be now. But I'm so, so grateful to have got to this point especially considering this is my first time applying:smile:

You did very well and I'm sure you'll hear back from KMMS.

And you know what they say 'you only need one offer' and you have that!!
Reply 13
Original post by Furbs
You did very well and I'm sure you'll hear back from KMMS.

And you know what they say 'you only need one offer' and you have that!!

Thank you! Yay!:smile: like @kktrian I thought I was dreaming and I have to keep pinching myself!! Im so pleased for you getting here as well!!
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 14
Original post by Odders
Thank you! Yay!:smile: like @kktrian I thought I was dreaming and I have to keep pinching myself!! Im so pleased for you getting here as well!!

I screamed my husband awake from his sleep, poor thing was back from a night shift. I completely understand the excitement
Reply 15
Original post by Furbs
I screamed my husband awake from his sleep, poor thing was back from a night shift. I completely understand the excitement

:biggrin: I was screaming inside but crying outside. :smile:
Reply 16
Congrats to everyone for getting offers. I am soo excited and I just keep re-living me seeing that offer email:biggrin:. I just can't stop smiling.

I am a 3rd year Biomed and my offer is conditional on getting an upper 2:1. Ik 2:1 is between 60-70% so is an upper 2:1 like above 65%? Sorry I'm just a bit confused.

Thanks.
Reply 17
Original post by Diya26
Congrats to everyone for getting offers. I am soo excited and I just keep re-living me seeing that offer email:biggrin:. I just can't stop smiling.

I am a 3rd year Biomed and my offer is conditional on getting an upper 2:1. Ik 2:1 is between 60-70% so is an upper 2:1 like above 65%? Sorry I'm just a bit confused.

Thanks.

Hey I think it's best to clarify with the uni but did they say "upper 2.1" or "upper second class"
Reply 18
Original post by Furbs
Hey I think it's best to clarify with the uni but did they say "upper 2.1" or "upper second class"

oops I just read the conditions again and it says 'classification of an upper second (2.1).' I read it wrong before. But I will email the uni just to make sure.
Thanks for replying.
Reply 19
Original post by Diya26
oops I just read the conditions again and it says 'classification of an upper second (2.1).' I read it wrong before. But I will email the uni just to make sure.
Thanks for replying.

That most likely means just a 2.1. Congratulations still and do contact uni for peace of your mind

Latest

Trending

Trending