The Student Room Group

girls,,boyss -what nationality has the best looking girls, boyss

Scroll to see replies

Blackpink and Cardi B and Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner and Nicki Minaj are GODESSES
Original post by BluMoon06
same ive had to hold it back but now i can kinda control it lmao
hows you? x

good thanksx
wait ima try guess your age
15/16?
Original post by Anonymous
Blackpink and Cardi B and Kim Kardashian and Kylie Jenner and Nicki Minaj are GODESSES

Body ody ody ody ody ody ody
Original post by broskigays
hi

hiii i like chinese ppl oof
hiii i like chinese ppl oof

same i love chinese and korean men some are insanely handsome
good thanksx
wait ima try guess your age
15/16?

nice haha so close im 14 lol but 15 in april. ppl keep saying i sound mature 🤨 but idk why
im moi's opinion I think france and italy have the best looking people. Honestly there's not one french or Italian person that I've seen who is not stunning!

if ur wondering no i aint french or Italian so this ain't biased im actually part Arab, Moroccan, Turkish and Pakistani :biggrin:
(edited 3 years ago)
nice haha so close im 14 lol but 15 in april. ppl keep saying i sound mature 🤨 but idk why

oh lol im basically the same age as you turned15 in January but like I think its the fact that you're comments are-i was going to say mature but that defies the point- ummmm polite/intelligent? not the usual stupid comments i think people expect people our age to throw aroundx
Original post by 𝔸𝕤𝕡𝕖𝕟 𝔸𝕦𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒
im moi's opinion I think france and italy have the best looking people. Honestly there's not one french or Italian person that I've not seen who is not stunning!

if ur wondering no i aint french or Italian so this ain't biased im actually part Arab, Moroccan, Turkish and Pakistani :biggrin:

oh damn that's cool- can you speak multiple languages?

UR ONLY FLIPPIN 14 BLU?! I thought u were like 16
oooh u turn 15 in April! I turn 15 in september hehe - the day before a new school year starts is my bday (5th sept)
oh damn that's cool- can you speak multiple languages?

7 actually (if u dont include my native language which is English)
I speak/learning to speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Turkish and Urdu :biggrin:
oh lol im basically the same age as you turned15 in January but like I think its the fact that you're comments are-i was going to say mature but that defies the point- ummmm polite/intelligent? not the usual stupid comments i think people expect people our age to throw aroundx

ah ok i get you x

UR ONLY FLIPPIN 14 BLU?! I thought u were like 16
oooh u turn 15 in April! I turn 15 in september hehe - the day before a new school year starts is my bday (5th sept)

omfg no need to shout calm down zara lmao
i thought you knew we were the same age thats why we first started talking you ditz!
yh april 13th which wouldve been the first day back to school but were most likely gonna be off now :biggrin:
7 actually (if u dont include my native language which is English)
I speak/learning to speak French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Arabic, Turkish and Urdu :biggrin:

WHAT THE HELLL- wow that's amazing- i can just about balnce three lol
ah ok i get you x

omfg no need to shout calm down zara lmao
i thought you knew we were the same age thats why we first started talking you ditz!
yh april 13th which wouldve been the first day back to school but were most likely gonna be off now :biggrin:

lmaooo
oooof im stupid at times u know :colondollar:
ah april 13th! same as my friend then :biggrin: oooof really? I thought schools were gonna open on 8th march.....ooof

Lmaooo I wish! Im as ugly as a troll :biggrin:
WHAT THE HELLL- wow that's amazing- i can just about balnce three lol

hehe thx
what languages do u speak? :biggrin:
lmaooo
oooof im stupid at times u know :colondollar:
ah april 13th! same as my friend then :biggrin: oooof really? I thought schools were gonna open on 8th march.....ooof

Lmaooo I wish! Im as ugly as a troll :biggrin:

another thing we have in common lol :biggrin:
really? first time ive come across someone april 13th or just april in general lol (ignoring the fact i know someone on april 12th but shes a cow)
our school is a bit up and down lately and cant seem to decide what theyre doing so im hoping for the best
arabic spanish and english and im starting japanesex
did you just grow up learning all those languages from people around you?

hehe thx
what languages do u speak? :biggrin:
another thing we have in common lol :biggrin:
really? first time ive come across someone april 13th or just april in general lol (ignoring the fact i know someone on april 12th but shes a cow)
our school is a bit up and down lately and cant seem to decide what theyre doing so im hoping for the best

aha lol
ooof she's a cow? well moo moo to her then 😂😂😂
ooof. Hopefully schools open somewhat soon cus honestly this increase of screen time has messed up my eyes for life 😂
indian imo. just the girls though

lebonons
guess you're from india!
Original post by ImagineNotDating
African American. Btw I'm African American, 13, and have attracted 5 girls and been on 2 dates. African American best hands down.

Lol I've attracted negative numbers beat that

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending