The Student Room Group

HELP with health and social care unit 7 assignment task please

HI!! I am really struggling with my assignment task if someone could help me it would mean so much to me!! Please can it be free of charge. I have attached the case study and brief.
Original post by Sheila017
HI!! I am really struggling with my assignment task if someone could help me it would mean so much to me!! Please can it be free of charge. I have attached the case study and brief.

If you want your assignment to be answered free of charge, you must be kidding me.

It’s rather simple, if you just the question down into chunks.

Use your own words to understand the question, and then you’ll begin to get a grasp of it.
Reply 2
Original post by Thecrazydoughnut
If you want your assignment to be answered free of charge, you must be kidding me.

It’s rather simple, if you just the question down into chunks.

Use your own words to understand the question, and then you’ll begin to get a grasp of it.

Super helpful!!
Super helpful!!

You’re welcome. 😊

If you need further help please do ask, but attempt the question first yourself. This is for you and your future.
PM for assistance.
Reply 5

If you look through your study and then pick out all the negative factors the girl is presenting like wearing longer sleeves and being untidy, these are your reasons to report it definitely needs recognising by safeguarding. Do some research around safeguard policies and whistleblowing!! I hope this starts you off and helps
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Layla267
I get what your trying to communicate but it is a very unhelpful comment. What happened to people helping one another?

No comment is unhelpful. We’re not here to spoonfeed students.

I went through the same course, yes I struggled but I managed to do it myself. Be independent ask your tutors if you don’t understand, and then re read your textbook.

You’ll get there eventually. 😊
Reply 7
Super helpful!!

I agree what a jerk! I’m sure Sheila017 meant could we all possibly give her the correct direction to start her assignment. All you’ve done is point the obvious!

What happened to people genuinely helping one another out? 🤔😔
Reply 8
No comment is unhelpful. We’re not here to spoonfeed students.

I went through the same course, yes I struggled but I managed to do it myself. Be independent ask your tutors if you don’t understand, and then re read your textbook.

You’ll get there eventually. 😊

It really was he stated she isn’t going to get help free of charge. I understand that if she meant complete work for her but she’s merely asking for a bit of support. Tutors aren’t always the best I know this first hand 😞 so asking others who are doing the course can sometimes be better. I’m doing level 3 HSC currently and I have pointed her in the right direction above and I hope it helps... because funnily enough I don’t agree that she should pay for a bit of support
It really was he stated she isn’t going to get help free of charge. I understand that if she meant complete work for her but she’s merely asking for a bit of support. Tutors aren’t always the best I know this first hand 😞 so asking others who are doing the course can sometimes be better. I’m doing level 3 HSC currently and I have pointed her in the right direction above and I hope it helps... because funnily enough I don’t agree that she should pay for a bit of support

I’m not asking to be paid for helping because that’ll make me a tutor. I’m not here to tutor. 😊

I helped many people out on here, sending my coursework to some, and whatnot. Now I just tell them to do it themselves, because if truth be told it’s straightforward.

If I’m able to do it(and I struggled really badly) with no tutor or friend help, I managed it. There’s nothing stopping the individual above from doing the same.

😊
Reply 10

Thank you for sticking up for me, was very sweet!! Yes I just wanted some assistance, and usually just for a bit of help there’s charges included. Exactly what happened to people helping each other out
I’m not asking to be paid for helping because that’ll make me a tutor. I’m not here to tutor. 😊

I helped many people out on here, sending my coursework to some, and whatnot. Now I just tell them to do it themselves, because if truth be told it’s straightforward.

If I’m able to do it(and I struggled really badly) with no tutor or friend help, I managed it. There’s nothing stopping the individual above from doing the same.

😊

The “individual above” how immature are you 😂 she’s going through college and we are all under some strange circumstances at the moment don’t you think. Personally, I think learning online is much harder... not all tutors are accessible when help is needed and so help isn’t always offered and so why shouldn’t she come to these sites for help. In fact be damn proud to part of a site that is supposedly built to “help” and “support” those who are struggling. I will continue to help those. Not send my coursework but assist in means that guide an individual to create their own work. Funnily enough that’s actually called being HELPFUL! 😂
Thank you for sticking up for me, was very sweet!! Yes I just wanted some assistance, and usually just for a bit of help there’s charges included. Exactly what happened to people helping each other out

When’s your assignment due hun
The “individual above” how immature are you 😂 she’s going through college and we are all under some strange circumstances at the moment don’t you think. Personally, I think learning online is much harder... not all tutors are accessible when help is needed and so help isn’t always offered and so why shouldn’t she come to these sites for help. In fact be damn proud to part of a site that is supposedly built to “help” and “support” those who are struggling. I will continue to help those. Not send my coursework but assist in means that guide an individual to create their own work. Funnily enough that’s actually called being HELPFUL! 😂

I’m immature because I refuse to help someone on their work?

I’ve helped countless amount of people on here, and I have realised that the surge of people coming on here demanding that we give them the answer is not right.

I help where I can. You can’t force me to help someone.

Yes I understand online learning is hard, but the question above is straightforward, perhaps not for OP hence this thread, but like I said, break it down into your own words the way you understand the question then answer it.

That’s the way to answer go forward not to take a shortcut. 😊
I’m immature because I refuse to help someone on their work?

I’ve helped countless amount of people on here, and I have realised that the surge of people coming on here demanding that we give them the answer is not right.

I help where I can. You can’t force me to help someone.

Yes I understand online learning is hard, but the question above is straightforward, perhaps not for OP hence this thread, but like I said, break it down into your own words the way you understand the question then answer it.

That’s the way to answer go forward not to take a shortcut. 😊

No I call you immature because you assume that all work is straight forward and everyone is capable of answering it unaided. When reality is people sometimes need guidance. She was asking for some help, she never “demanded” that someone gave her the straight answers for her assignment. You say you struggled in life. I somewhat find that very hard to believe when you show no empathy for those who struggle with work now... if you struggled and did it alone well done you but there’s no need to be so arrogant.
hey can someone help me with a.d1 for unit 7? has anyone got a structure to follow in order to answer it?
Reply 16
is it still available

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending