The Student Room Group

Anyone up for a chat?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hannah1Mason
How far away would it be for you?! if I get the one I want it will be about 2 1/2 hours away. I'm unbelievably over working from home, I have no motivation what so ever and every day feels the same! im driving myself mad ahaha.. Yeah im year 13, im assuming you are since you are going to uni soon and doing school, or am I just stupid?! I'm not too bad thank you, I just can't wait for things to start getting better (but I am wetting myself a bit over uni ahaha)

I’m 2 1/2 hours away too! But it’s pretty far because I live close to all my family. Yeah I’m so over working from home but I guess we get to go back to school now, yay I guess. Really not excited about that either. I can’t wait to just be done with school and all this exam fuss ect.
I’m unbelievably bored with lockdown and I’ve lost contact with a lot of my friends over the past couple years since leaving school. I’m starting uni in September and am wanting to make more friends. If your are 17-23ish and want to make more friends then drop a message below x

hey 😊 I'm down to talk if you're still looking? age 20
Heyyy, me too!

I looked at Queen Mary! It looks so nice, I love the location. Which one is your favourite at the moment?!

hey ! literally in the same position as u but idk what to pick because only one of them is Russel group and its two completely different atmospheres as QM is in ldn but RH is in a quiet area. which one are u leaning towards?
hello
Original post by Joshwoods01
hey 😊 I'm down to talk if you're still looking? age 20

Heyy, yeah of course! I think I've seen you on some other threads haha.
Heyy, yeah of course! I think I've seen you on some other threads haha.

aw yayy haha and you most likely have yeah 😂 I get bored a lot Hahah, how're you?!
Reply 26
Hi everyone, I recently graduated so if ya'll wanna advice/chat then count me in :smile: (and yes i'm in that age range)
Original post by donburi
Hi everyone, I recently graduated so if ya'll wanna advice/chat then count me in :smile:

What was your degree in? I'm about to go into my 3rd year soon after my exams
Reply 28
@Joshwoods01 congrats!! I did my degree in Engineering. you?
Oooh nice! mines in mathematics 😁
Reply 30
Oooh nice! mines in mathematics 😁

Dam man, thats the degree I actually applied for at the beginning but changed my mind multiple times before settling to do engineering LOL. so how are you finding your studies?
I’m always up for new friends. Not the ones that take weeks/months to reply tho
I'm loving it! I'm hoping to do a masters and PhD and do research and lecturing, I'm also trying to teach myself physics again, I had a love hate relationship with it at A level but I want to to back to it for general interest, how did you find engineering?
Reply 33
I'm loving it! I'm hoping to do a masters and PhD and do research and lecturing, I'm also trying to teach myself physics again, I had a love hate relationship with it at A level but I want to to back to it for general interest, how did you find engineering?

It was dreadful at times but I got through it at the end!
Reply 34
at times it was fun too! I actually met new people on the way which was nice even-though I was extreme introvert
awh good! what job do you want to do with it??
Reply 36
awh good! what job do you want to do with it??

Well, I'm not too sure yet but I'll take anything engineering related..... you?
Oooh nice! what sort of engineering? And anything maths related 😂😂
Is it weird feeling old as a 20 y/o?
Original post by Anonymous
Is it weird feeling old as a 20 y/o?

nahh, I'm almost 20 also

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending