The Student Room Group

Unit 9 introduction to psychology

Has anyone passed this ? Please can you help on this

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tabby121
Has anyone passed this ? Please can you help on this

I have just started this today and can’t get my head round it either 🙈
Reply 2
Lottie have you passed unit 8? I’ve been stuck on it for ages and decided to skip onto into 9 since I couldn’t get any help on it
Original post by Tabby121
Lottie have you passed unit 8? I’ve been stuck on it for ages and decided to skip onto into 9 since I couldn’t get any help on it

I am still waiting for the assessor to grade it. What are you stuck on?
Reply 4
I feel like I’ve jumbled all the info and it’s not in the correct order at all I feel I’ve also missed some major parts I just can’t see it for the life of me what I’m missing
I would go back and read all of the study materials. Then make some notes and plan out each section of the work that you need to include and a rough word count for each section. That usually helps me.
Reply 6
Have you passed unit 9 psychology by any chance ?
Reply 7
How you getting on with unit 9 ? Cause my heads scrambled and I’ve just started it
I’m doing an Access course midwifery
Reply 8
Any one passed unit 9 psychology please really stuck on this
Reply 9
Has anyone managed to finish unit 9 really struggling with where to even start with this one 🙈
hey send me a private message with your email address ill send you my unit 9 x
Original post by Cmelissa

Hi please could you message me please xx
Hi, I can help but I can’t send my work anymore , if you need help I’ll help where I can x
Hi, I can help but I can’t send my work anymore , if you need help I’ll help where I can x

Could you email me please x
Message me and I’ll help x
Hi everyone. Just started this unit. Can someone help put it into laymen terms for me?! Im struggling to read what they are asking and the more i read it the more im getting confused... ARGH!
Hi can you help me with unit 9 please, i am stuck on it and can’t get past it 😭
is anyone able to help me with this unit, its due in next week and i am so stuck :frown: help would be much appreciated x
Hi Melissa, i'd really appreciate your help with this, any chance you could help? Thanks in advance

Hi Melissa, I'd really appreciate your help with unit 9 as I am really stuck, any chance of your help please? Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending