The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

i applied to 38 week, thats what they reccomend for uk students, the 39 week is recommended for internationals :smile:

Original post by Anon0110
Ok thanks, did you guys go for 38 or 39 week contract?
Original post by Clarkeey714
Any graduates here?

graduate offer holder here :smile:
Reply 22
Out of curiosity did anyone get an offer who didn't do their interview on Jan 13th?
Original post by bnix123
Out of curiosity did anyone get an offer who didn't do their interview on Jan 13th?

Yep just now. I did my interview on 17th Dec :smile:
Did any internationals get offer?
Original post by bnix123

Yeah I did my interview in feb and got the offer Friday
Original post by bnix123

Did mine on Feb 8th :smile:
Original post by ysabellll

Yep, me :smile:
Congratulations
Original post by bnix123

yeah I did my interview on 15th Dec
Just wondering, i'm doing four full A levels, would my grade requirements be AAAB? It doesn't specify on UCAS track but this is the info on the website. I've emailed QUB but they haven't gotten back to me.Screenshot 2021-03-22 at 19.23.44.png
(edited 3 years ago)
Has anyone gotten a follow up email from queens yet after receiving their offer as in the mmi follow up email they state “You will first receive this information through the formal UCAS system. Within 48-72 hours you will also receive a communication from Queen’s University explaining the relevant terms and conditions.”
Reply 32
Original post by MadtinggEliza
Has anyone gotten a follow up email from queens yet after receiving their offer as in the mmi follow up email they state “You will first receive this information through the formal UCAS system. Within 48-72 hours you will also receive a communication from Queen’s University explaining the relevant terms and conditions.”

no I haven't got that one yet

I got an email from queens congratulating me on my offer. No email about the conditions yet
Reply 34
Hi, I've just firmed QUB and am looking to apply for accommodation soon but am not sure which ones to apply to and prioritise. I really like the look of Elms BT1 and 2 but have heard that Elms BT9 is better for first year undergraduate students. If anyone has any opinions or experiences surrounding either of these accommodations I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks in advance :smile:
Reply 35
I haven't got that one either, I'm so nervous because I fully couldn't believe I got one ahaha
Original post by Kate234577
I got an email from queens congratulating me on my offer. No email about the conditions yet

i think they've only sent them out to international offer holders so far
Original post by OJ777
Hi, I've just firmed QUB and am looking to apply for accommodation soon but am not sure which ones to apply to and prioritise. I really like the look of Elms BT1 and 2 but have heard that Elms BT9 is better for first year undergraduate students. If anyone has any opinions or experiences surrounding either of these accommodations I would love to hear your thoughts, thanks in advance :smile:

Hi OJ!

Congrats on making QUB firm! I'm sure you'll love it here. I stayed in BT1 as a 1st year, and I loved it. It's in the city centre, has a great common room and a gym, and is a 15min walk from campus. BT9 is generally known as the more traditional uni halls - but both are great for undergrads, and if you like the look of BT1/2 I'd say go for it!

If you need to ask anything else, DM us or post on our forum:smile:

Team Queen's
Emily, 2nd year Bio Sciences
Reply 38
Original post by Queen's University Belfast Student Reps
Hi OJ!

Congrats on making QUB firm! I'm sure you'll love it here. I stayed in BT1 as a 1st year, and I loved it. It's in the city centre, has a great common room and a gym, and is a 15min walk from campus. BT9 is generally known as the more traditional uni halls - but both are great for undergrads, and if you like the look of BT1/2 I'd say go for it!

If you need to ask anything else, DM us or post on our forum:smile:

Team Queen's
Emily, 2nd year Bio Sciences

Hi Emily, thank you so much for your reply ! Its great to hear that you enjoyed your stay, that's really encouraging. Being in the city centre and having a gym in the building sounds amazing but both accommodation options seem great and I'm sure I'll enjoy myself wherever I go. Thank you so much, this was really useful and will definitely help me with making this decision :smile:
Reply 39
Original post by ysabellll

here!

Latest

Trending

Trending