The Student Room Group

Grey's Anatomy Fan Club

Hello, I don't know if anyone else like's Grey's Anatomy, but I do, and I would like to share my interests with TSR

Right now I have finished season 10 and need to start 11, so no spoilers please 😊

Scroll to see replies

Hey i know you said no spoilers but there's this scene where everyone's like "yo anyone going to cook this chicken" and everyone's like no anyway some guy throws the chicken into the room like a flashbang, everyone ducks and then he goes onto all fours and starts eating it with his hands behind his back. Then they get transported to the 1960s, cuba, the cuban missile crisis. John F Kennedy is on the line he needs to stop the evil shapeshifting reptilian illuminati lizards from launching nukes then Stalin comes in riding a Rhumba asking for his money. Anyway I hope this is a spoiler I need to sell this to make money because my Dad left to go to the tesla dealership and came back with a model T ford.
Original post by Prefect1992
Hey i know you said no spoilers but there's this scene where everyone's like "yo anyone going to cook this chicken" and everyone's like no anyway some guy throws the chicken into the room like a flashbang, everyone ducks and then he goes onto all fours and starts eating it with his hands behind his back. Then they get transported to the 1960s, cuba, the cuban missile crisis. John F Kennedy is on the line he needs to stop the evil shapeshifting reptilian illuminati lizards from launching nukes then Stalin comes in riding a Rhumba asking for his money. Anyway I hope this is a spoiler I need to sell this to make money because my Dad left to go to the tesla dealership and came back with a model T ford.

What is it with you and chicken?
Its on my watch list for disney plus :yep: is it basically just the American version of Casualty, or better/worse?
Original post by Chronoscope
Its on my watch list for disney plus :yep: is it basically just the American version of Casualty, or better/worse?

No, not really, but it's a REALLY good show, but i've found not everyone likes it soooo, it's all up to you, you should check it out
@Dovah21
@TrES2b
@Hazelly
@Foxehh

I am not a fan of that TV series, but I know that TSR has a great fan base and that is why I thought some members would appreciate it, if I tag them here. :smile:
Original post by Kallisto
@Dovah21
@TrES2b
@Hazelly
@Foxehh

I am not a fan of that TV series, but I know that TSR has a great fan base and that is why I thought some members would appreciate it, if I tag them here. :smile:

Thanks 😊
Reply 7
@Dovah21
@TrES2b
@Hazelly
@Foxehh

Thanks for the tag :biggrin:

Ive watched up to somewhere around season 5ish :tongue: I need to get back to finishing it sometime.
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Foxehh

Ive watched up to somewhere around season 5ish :tongue:

Did you like it? What's happened so far from what you watched, I forget it was a awhile ago haha
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 9
Original post by iamthicccccc1405
Did you like it?

Love it, its got to be somewhere in my top three favorite Netflix shows :yep:
Original post by Foxehh

Ive watched up to somewhere around season 5ish :tongue: I need to get back to finishing it sometime.

You are welcome! I will tag another one, if I find more lovers. I am sure that I will.

Did you like it?

you don't mind, if I tout for your fan club?
Hey! I’m a big fan of greys anatomy :smile: I’ve watched up to season 15 (waiting for season 16 to be available free with prime), but I’m currently rewatching it and am at season 12
Original post by Foxehh
Love it, its got to be somewhere in my top three favorite Netflix shows :yep:

Whats happened so far, I watched season 5 awhile ago so I forget haha

You are welcome! I will tag another one, if I find more lovers. I am sure that I will.

you don't mind, if I tout for your fan club?

Your fine

Original post by Beecar98
Hey! I’m a big fan of greys anatomy :smile: I’ve watched up to season 15 (waiting for season 16 to be available free with prime), but I’m currently rewatching it and am at season 12

Ohh, I need to start 11, i've finished up season 10 though
(edited 3 years ago)
Ohh, I need to start 11, i've finished up season 10 though

Hah you definitely should
Which season has been your favourite so far? (Trying to think of questions that don’t include spoilers for anyone 😂)
Reply 14
Grey’s is one of my go-to binge shows! I love the earlier series and sadly find the newer seasons just don’t live up to what it was. I haven’t caught up wi the the most recent 2 (I think). I actually keep hold of Amazon prime so I can watch it whenever I want! 😂
Original post by Beecar98
Hah you definitely should
Which season has been your favourite so far? (Trying to think of questions that don’t include spoilers for anyone 😂)

Well I know Derek dies in the end of season 11, so sad...

Original post by Bexjw
Grey’s is one of my go-to binge shows! I love the earlier series and sadly find the newer seasons just don’t live up to what it was. I haven’t caught up wi the the most recent 2 (I think). I actually keep hold of Amazon prime so I can watch it whenever I want! 😂

You should watch the last 2
Reply 16
Well I know Derek dies in the end of season 11, so sad...

I've seen spoilers for them (thanks official Official Grey's Anatomy pages)! So I know a bit about what's going at the moment. I know that I should and will catch up at some point soon!
Original post by Bexjw
I've seen spoilers for them (thanks official Official Grey's Anatomy pages)! So I know a bit about what's going at the moment. I know that I should and will catch up at some point soon!

I hate when I see spoilers, but i've seen a lot haha
@greenapples2
@syrup!
@Catherine1973
@artful_lounger

For everyone who likes to talk about Grey's Anatomy with love and passion, here is the right place. You can thank me later.
(edited 3 years ago)

I cry so hard every time I see that episode 😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest