The Student Room Group

MSc Physiotherapy Sep 21/Jan 22

Just wondered if anyone had any offers studying in Scotland for the physiotherapy pre reg masters starting either September of this year or January 2022? Ive applied for QMU, GCU and Napier.
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I have applied to GCU and Napier and I still have not heard anything
Reply 2
I’ve applied for GCU and RGU - not heard anything either :frown:
i just received an email to provide a recorded interview for GCU, it came in at midnight last night
Reply 4
Original post by Morgan Nisbet
i just received an email to provide a recorded interview for GCU, it came in at midnight last night

Yay well done! When did you submit your application?
Original post by 765
Yay well done! When did you submit your application?

Thankyou! It was at the start of Feb!

Huge Congrats!! I was the same! Had an interview for RGU on the 8th of March too but still waiting to hear back
just got an email to say i’m on qmu waiting list.🥴
just got an email to say i’m on qmu waiting list.🥴

I just got the same email :/
I’m still waiting from replies from QMU, Napier and GCU :frown:
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 10
I’ve also heard nothing, feeling nervous now people are hearing back - I applied mid Jan.
Original post by 765
I’ve also heard nothing, feeling nervous now people are hearing back - I applied mid Jan.

I applied towards the end of jan for GCU and QMU, and only applied recently for Napier :/
Same heree

Original post by Tinahuynhh
I just got the same email :/
Hey, I'm a student from Canada and applied to RGU & GCU this week (for the Jan 2022 start). Does anyone know the typical timeline if there is one for hearing back?
Much appreciated!
I got an offer for QMU a couple days ago for Jan 22 start - Still waiting to hear from GCU and Napier
Original post by PTcanadian
Hey, I'm a student from Canada and applied to RGU & GCU this week (for the Jan 2022 start). Does anyone know the typical timeline if there is one for hearing back?
Much appreciated!

Hi! I’m also from Canada. I applied to RGU and GCU at the end of February. I got and email for GCU on Tuesday for a recorded interview. Nothing from RGU yet. Hope you hear from them soon!
Reply 16
Original post by PTcanadian
Much appreciated!

Hello, I applied mid Jan (for GCU & RGU) and I haven’t heard anything from GCU but got an email from RGU yesterday just saying my application is under review and that I should hear back in 14-21 days!
Reply 17
Original post by Tinahuynhh
Hi! I’m also from Canada. I applied to RGU and GCU at the end of February. I got and email for GCU on Tuesday for a recorded interview. Nothing from RGU yet. Hope you hear from them soon!

Hi I’m also Canadian just wondering if you applied to and other schools as well?
Original post by Ris21
Hi I’m also Canadian just wondering if you applied to and other schools as well?

I also applied to U of east anglia and Birmingham. How about you?
I applied to Napier and QMU. I got waitlisted for QMU, nothing from Napier yet!
Original post by Ris21

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending