The Student Room Group

Cranfield Interview Invitation

I have got an interview invitation from Cranfield University on 28 Jan. I have applied for MSc in automotive and mechatronics, anyone has gone through some similar process can share your views on it.It would be a great help
Hi @Manan 2112
How was your interview?
I received the invitation for the interview yesterday, can you share your experience of the interview it would be really helpful.
Thanks
Reply 2
Original post by mayur.sukh
Hi @Manan 2112
How was your interview?
I received the invitation for the interview yesterday, can you share your experience of the interview it would be really helpful.
Thanks

It was very generic just asked about my past academic subjects and you have some basic knowledge of what you are going to study in your advanced course.

why I opted for this course.

Why you choose Cranfield uni / UK for pursuing higher studies.

Any final year projects/competition you have been part of and what was your role.

The interview period was around 30-40 min. Overall it was moreover a just a normal talk to know you and vice-versa you know the uni know about the academic structure and how life in Cranfield. After the interview, After the interview, I got my conditional letter in 10 days.

did you apply for the same course or any different course?
Original post by Manan 2112
It was very generic just asked about my past academic subjects and you have some basic knowledge of what you are going to study in your advanced course.

why I opted for this course.

Why you choose Cranfield uni / UK for pursuing higher studies.

Any final year projects/competition you have been part of and what was your role.

The interview period was around 30-40 min. Overall it was moreover a just a normal talk to know you and vice-versa you know the uni know about the academic structure and how life in Cranfield. After the interview, After the interview, I got my conditional letter in 10 days.

did you apply for the same course or any different course?

I have applied for MSc in Automotive Engineering. So do you have the unconditional offer by now?
Reply 4
Original post by mayur.sukh
I have applied for MSc in Automotive Engineering. So do you have the unconditional offer by now?

currently, I am in my last year of engineering. So after completing my undergraduate in July I will apply for the unconditional letter.

Where are you from? , Great all the best for the interview.
Hi Folks!

Sorry for not replying to you sooner Manan, but it sound like you aced the interview, so congratulations!

If you need any extra advice mayur.sukh you can ask here :smile:

Katherine
Student Ambassador
I have an interview tomorrow for MSc in Robotics, what should I expect?
Original post by chauhankriti29
I have an interview tomorrow for MSc in Robotics, what should I expect?

Hi @chauhankriti29.

Congratulations on your interview :smile:

They should ask you why you chose this course and what do you expect to do when you finish. So just show off your amazing personality, be determined, enthusiastic and positive, and have strong reasons why you want to do it, and you should be fine...

Let us know how it went :smile:

Thank you

Lucie
PhD Student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university.
Original post by Cranfield University
Hi @chauhankriti29.

Congratulations on your interview :smile:

They should ask you why you chose this course and what do you expect to do when you finish. So just show off your amazing personality, be determined, enthusiastic and positive, and have strong reasons why you want to do it, and you should be fine...

Let us know how it went :smile:

Thank you

Lucie
PhD Student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university.

Hi Lucie, Thank you so much for the guidance, it went great 😊 I got an unofficial offer. I was only asked 2-3 Qs regarding myself and why I chose the course. Also, I wanted to know how’s MSc in robotics at Cranfield since it was introduced quite recently as compared to King’s and Manchester etc.
Original post by chauhankriti29
Hi Lucie, Thank you so much for the guidance, it went great 😊 I got an unofficial offer. I was only asked 2-3 Qs regarding myself and why I chose the course. Also, I wanted to know how’s MSc in robotics at Cranfield since it was introduced quite recently as compared to King’s and Manchester etc.

Hi @chauhankriti29 !!

Congratulations 🙂 we are so happy for you, when are you starting with us?

Were they able to answer your question how is MSc Robotics at Cranfield? If not, I can address your question.

If you need any further guidance or want to know more about life at Cranfield and job opportunities, let us know :smile:

Lucie
PhD Student
Student ambassador
Cranfield university

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending