The Student Room Group

gf hiding me from her friends???

So been talking to this girl for 7 weeks almost everyday, we've said i love you etc and its a big freaking deal.
But she's hidden my comments from her instagram? Is it because she doesn't want her friends to know yet, or she got some side hoes?? haha
What about her parents - are they aware of/ok with the relationship? If not she may be hiding it from them.
hey, u should definitely ask her about it :smile: perhaps she’s not ready to tell people yet, or she hasn’t been able to. listen to what she has to say and do whatever feels right for you.
Reply 3
yeah but it was literally just an emoji that was like the yummy emoji. She lets other guys comment fire, and etc all the time haha
Original post by Anonymous
yeah but it was literally just an emoji that was like the yummy emoji. She lets other guys comment fire, and etc all the time haha

Maybe she likes the attention from
Other guys and thinks they’d stop
Commenting if they found out she got a bf
Could loose followers quick
Reply 5
Maybe she likes the attention from
Other guys and thinks they’d stop
Commenting if they found out she got a bf
Could loose followers quick

If they care about attention more than their bf they're clearly not the type to be putting your effort into OP
Original post by jl800
If they care about attention more than their bf they're clearly not the type to be putting your effort into OP

Yeah... I’m a girl and if I had a crush on a guy & found out he had a gf I’d instantly unfollow and not even bother out of respect.
She could love op and just want a lot of followers on insta but then again I’d never go for someone who’d prioritise insta followers over a healthy relationship lol
Reply 7
So been talking to this girl for 7 weeks almost everyday, we've said i love you etc and its a big freaking deal.
But she's hidden my comments from her instagram? Is it because she doesn't want her friends to know yet, or she got some side hoes?? haha

How many times have you met her in person?
some ppl like to keep things private.
Normalise not telling your friends everything
Reply 9
Original post by Kerzen
How many times have you met her in person?

like 4 times per week
Reply 10
like 4 times per week

Oh, she lives nearby?
like 30 mins on the tube
Reply 12
like 30 mins on the tube

It might be that she's dating a few guys at the moment and likes to keep things streamlined.

How old is she?
Original post by Kerzen
It might be that she's dating a few guys at the moment and likes to keep things streamlined.

How old is she?

That's a red flag. I always cut off girls like that. They keep you a secret so they can appear single to other men and get attention from them. At worst it's because they already have a secret boyfriend they haven't told you about.

You're being treated as an option and not number 1. I hate that. I'd only be with a girl who is proud to be with me and wants others to know it.
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Chicken.M.
That's a red flag. I always cut off girls like that. They keep you a secret so they can appear single to other men and get attention from them. At worst it's because they already have a secret boyfriend they haven't told you about.

You're being treated as an option and not number 1. I hate that. I'd only be with a girl who is proud to be with me and wants others to know it.

As you should !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending