The Student Room Group

How to not be overbearing!?

Hey,

So me and my gf are good friends with this other couple. I'm friends with the dude more but that's only cause I know him more than his girl. They have been having issues and her mental health is seriously bad. I've let the guy know I'm there for them both but cause the girl is in a worse state right now I want to tell her personally that I'm there for her as well but don't want to seem like overbearing as I don't know her as well ? Would u see this as overbearing or more just considerate. She dosent have that many people to go to for things so that's why I'm concerned as well.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
Hey,

So me and my gf are good friends with this other couple. I'm friends with the dude more but that's only cause I know him more than his girl. They have been having issues and her mental health is seriously bad. I've let the guy know I'm there for them both but cause the girl is in a worse state right now I want to tell her personally that I'm there for her as well but don't want to seem like overbearing as I don't know her as well ? Would u see this as overbearing or more just considerate. She dosent have that many people to go to for things so that's why I'm concerned as well.

i think it comes off more friendly and considerate dw, maybe you and ur gf could take her out for a coffee and tell her together?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending