The Student Room Group

Postgraduate loan Application

Hi is postgraduate loan application from student finance Opened ??
Original post by lnosei

Hi, you can sign up to the mailing list https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/ to be notified as soon as the application launches.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 2
Thank you. Are you also waiting as well
Original post by lnosei
Thank you. Are you also waiting as well

No I am not waiting to apply, I work for Student Finance England :smile:
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 4
Ooh ok 😂😂 sorry. Thank you again for the link. How long will it take once application is open please
Original post by lnosei
Ooh ok 😂😂 sorry. Thank you again for the link. How long will it take once application is open please

Postgraduate applications take around 4 working days to process if you submit UK passport details when you apply. If you have to send ID in the post then it can take longer as we will need to process ID which can take around 5 working days.

Thanks, Isaac
Reply 6
Thank you so much Issac hou have been amazing 😊
Original post by lnosei
Thank you so much Issac hou have been amazing 😊

You're welcome - thank you for the kind words :smile:

I hope you have a great day and good luck with your studies.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 8
Original post by SFE Isaac
You're welcome - thank you for the kind words :smile:

I hope you have a great day and good luck with your studies.
Thanks, Isaac

🙏🏽😊. So sorry but one more question is the postgraduate loan of £1100 for the whole 2 year course or it's for each yeah so in my second I apply again?
Original post by lnosei
🙏🏽😊. So sorry but one more question is the postgraduate loan of £1100 for the whole 2 year course or it's for each yeah so in my second I apply again?

Students can get up to £11,570 during their postgraduate course starting in 2021 to 2022. The total amount they borrow will be paid evenly over the length of their course.
For example, if they apply for the maximum amount of Postgraduate Master's Loan and study over four years, they'll get around £2,892 in each year of their course.

You don't need to re apply every year, the application will rollover.
Thanks, Isaac
Reply 10
Original post by SFE Isaac
Students can get up to £11,570 during their postgraduate course starting in 2021 to 2022. The total amount they borrow will be paid evenly over the length of their course.
For example, if they apply for the maximum amount of Postgraduate Master's Loan and study over four years, they'll get around £2,892 in each year of their course.

You don't need to re apply every year, the application will rollover.
Thanks, Isaac

Thank you so much again Issac. Really appreciate 🙂
Original post by lnosei
Thank you so much again Issac. Really appreciate 🙂

You're welcome :smile: I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Original post by lnosei

Hi, the 21/22 Postgraduate, Part time and Advanced Learner Loan applications are now live. You can apply for the 21/22 academic year today.

https://studentfinance.campaign.gov.uk/

Thanks, Isaac

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending