The Student Room Group

guy best friend isnt picking up my phone calls

my friend who i talked to through out the whole of quarantine and school is ignoring me.
he's online but still wont pick up my call and view my messages.
I'm so confused on whats happening!
idk what i did
I'm not attracted to him bc I'm a lesbian. he may like me idrk.
I'm rlly don't know what to do bc he's like my best friend and i have no one else to speak.
he did view my messages from a few days ago but left me on read. now I've sent some other messages and I've been left on delivered!
he's online A LOT also like everytime I'm on whatsapp he's online
like wtf. like we were fine this whole month but now I've been given the silent treatment.
I'm scared I'm gonna drive him away but he's never been affected by my spanning. in fact he likes it. but now I'm being completely ignored. it been a week
i dont know who else to talk to
Original post by Anonymous
my friend who i talked to through out the whole of quarantine and school is ignoring me.
he's online but still wont pick up my call and view my messages.
I'm so confused on whats happening!
idk what i did
I'm not attracted to him bc I'm a lesbian. he may like me idrk.
I'm rlly don't know what to do bc he's like my best friend and i have no one else to speak.
he did view my messages from a few days ago but left me on read. now I've sent some other messages and I've been left on delivered!
he's online A LOT also like everytime I'm on whatsapp he's online
like wtf. like we were fine this whole month but now I've been given the silent treatment.
I'm scared I'm gonna drive him away but he's never been affected by my spanning. in fact he likes it. but now I'm being completely ignored. it been a week
i dont know who else to talk to

Give yourself a break, you definitely deserve it because you've been trying continuously. When the person you talk to most of the time stops talking to suddenly then it can be very disturbing and confusing I understand that but you're already going a extra mile to clear this abnormal feeling or any misunderstanding or issue by messaging and calling. And please don't be scared if he's your best friend and he truly cares about you then he'll be back and he wouldn't have put you in a position like this without any explanation or message.
(edited 2 years ago)
It’s important to say that this is only one side of the story that we are hearing. What did you both message last? Did you end on bad terms? If so, seems to me like he’s giving you the silent treatment and can no longer put up with your nonsense.
Reply 3
It’s important to say that this is only one side of the story that we are hearing. What did you both message last? Did you end on bad terms? If so, seems to me like he’s giving you the silent treatment and can no longer put up with your nonsense.

The last thing we did was laugh over tiktoks
Nothing bad happened
Now he keeps leaving me on read
Original post by Anonymous

The last thing we did was laugh over tiktoks
Nothing bad happened
Now he keeps leaving me on read

I think he just might not want to talk to you. For reasons I’m not sure. Best bet would be because it’s either you’ve done something that he’s found out or he’s busy. I’d say you should just not further message him nor spam his phone, if he wanted to talk then he would.
he's a bad friend. it'll hurt but drop him, it will be better for you long term

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending