The Student Room Group

I'm always stuck thinking about him it's so crazy

How to stop being in love with a guy because I'm bored. I feel like I can't get a life. and the guy is not even my type so I'm definitely just bored.

Scroll to see replies

here you go
Reply 2
Original post by anonymous

here you go

hahahahahahaha
You’re bored so you fell in love with a guy?? Looool.
What makes you like him in the first place?
Reply 5
Original post by SlaveofAll
What makes you like him in the first place?

we have so much in common.
Reply 6
Original post by Son of the Sea
You’re bored so you fell in love with a guy?? Looool.

yeah lol I wish I can get super busy. hopefully I’ll forget him when I start uni in sept.
Original post by Anonymous
we have so much in common.

Like what?
Reply 8
Like what?

I can’t list them but it’s in our personality traits. I’m like the second version of him but a female if that makes any sense lol
I can’t list them but it’s in our personality traits. I’m like the second version of him but a female if that makes any sense lol

I'll ask you a loaded question. What's some of your traits you see in him? How old are you? Will any guy be your first lover?
I'll ask you a loaded question. What's some of your traits you see in him? How old are you? Will any guy be your first lover?

I really don’t want to list them they are embarrassing. but it’s more on how he behaves most of the time and talks and other things I can’t say. I’m 18 he’s 19. I don’t understand the question but no. not any guy. if that’s what you mean.
I really don’t want to list them they are embarrassing. but it’s more on how he behaves most of the time and talks and other things I can’t say. I’m 18 he’s 19. I don’t understand the question but no. not any guy. if that’s what you mean.

My third question refers to whether you used to have boyfriends or not.
My third question refers to whether you used to have boyfriends or not.

hahahaha no that’s why I didn’t understand lol
hahahaha no that’s why I didn’t understand lol

You never had boyfriends?
You never had boyfriends?

no I never felt the need to have or love one. Let me just listen to the song above all summer.
How to stop being in love with a guy because I'm bored. I feel like I can't get a life. and the guy is not even my type so I'm definitely just bored.

same omg. He isn't my type height wise but I like his face and hair
no I never felt the need to have or love one. Let me just listen to the song above all summer.

Let's be friends, and follow each other here. Is that OK with you?
Let's be friends, and follow each other here. Is that OK with you?

no problem
no problem

I can't follow you, since you're anonymous.
I feel like you should probably tell him that he’s not your type and then delete him from your socials or mute his stories so you don’t see them.

Just don’t lead the poor guy on because you’re “bored” just imagine how devastating that is and if someone did that to you?

It’s ok to be compatible with someone personality wise but be incompatible when it comes to physical preferences. Do make sure you evaluate that though.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending