The Student Room Group

Travelling at 24

I want to go travelling when it's safer, mostly around Europe. I study languages with the OU and am learning Russian on the side and want to spend time in the countries I'm learning the languages of. The issue is I'm not sure how I could travel and make money as I would have to quit my job (I work in education). I know things are tricky now with Brexit and also I don't have a degree yet... I'm not looking to spend several months in any of these countries, I'd likely stay within the 90 day limit. Any advice on how I could make money??
France
Original post by elliewellie97
I want to go travelling when it's safer, mostly around Europe. I study languages with the OU and am learning Russian on the side and want to spend time in the countries I'm learning the languages of. The issue is I'm not sure how I could travel and make money as I would have to quit my job (I work in education). I know things are tricky now with Brexit and also I don't have a degree yet... I'm not looking to spend several months in any of these countries, I'd likely stay within the 90 day limit. Any advice on how I could make money??

get a job
Brexit has unfortunately made that impossible. The only EU country that you can visit and work in legally is Ireland.
Original post by Vapordave
Brexit has unfortunately made that impossible. The only EU country that you can visit and work in legally is Ireland.

well spank my ass until it is blue and resembles an overweight surf....

im outta ideas then.

Quick Reply

Latest