The Student Room Group

student finance maintenance loan

Hi, I have already submitted an application for 23/24 academic year for student finance. But it was just the normal maintenance load I applied for.

I am now thinking i should have applied for the higher maintenance loan as expenses, travel costs ( placement) and other necessities will be a struggle with just the normal maintenance loan for a year. I may also have to self fund a module myself alongside.

How do i go about applying for the higher maintenance loan after submitting a application already?

any advice please
(edited 9 months ago)
Original post by angel247
Hi, I have already submitted an application for 23/24 academic year for student finance. But it was just the normal maintenance load I applied for.

I am now thinking i should have applied for the higher maintenance loan as expenses, travel costs ( placement) and other necessities will be a struggle with just the normal maintenance loan for a year. I may also have to self fund a module myself alongside.

How do i go about applying for the higher maintenance loan after submitting a application already?

any advice please

Hi there, How old are you? Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending