The Student Room Group

proof of age card

Hi, does anyone know where i can get a proof of age card but not online as my mum isn't so keen on online buying. (In England)
Reply 1
Provisional driver's license?
Original post by Sinnoh
Provisional driver's license?

PROSM, I carry mine around everywhere because I get ID’d every time I want an energy drink or to see a 15 film
Original post by HaydenFordz
PROSM, I carry mine around everywhere because I get ID’d every time I want an energy drink or to see a 15 film

Okay thanks, ill have to apply for one.
Original post by SunsetsAndRosesx

It’s fairly easy to get I think from the DVLA website and it costs like £30 I think
Reply 5
Original post by SunsetsAndRosesx

Alternatively you can get a card with the PASS hologram for cheaper, but if you plan on driving at any point it's probably better to get the driver's license.

Are you a citizen of any other country that issues national ID cards? They should be free, and they would definitely be accepted everywhere.
Original post by Sinnoh
Alternatively you can get a card with the PASS hologram for cheaper, but if you plan on driving at any point it's probably better to get the driver's license.

Are you a citizen of any other country that issues national ID cards? They should be free, and they would definitely be accepted everywhere.

okay thank you and no.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending