The Student Room Group

Haven't done occupational health check

I start in 4 weeks and I still haven't been contacted about it. Should I be worried? It's social work at university of Nottingham. I emailed the university but they're taking a very long time to respond. I'm really really anxious that when uni starts, I won't be allowed to actually start university because of this.
Reply 1
Reply 2
@PQ sorry for the tag
Original post by CheapThot
I start in 4 weeks and I still haven't been contacted about it. Should I be worried? It's social work at university of Nottingham. I emailed the university but they're taking a very long time to respond. I'm really really anxious that when uni starts, I won't be allowed to actually start university because of this.

I can't speak for nottingham but in other universities I've know the OH all kicks off after A level results day.
If you can't get an answer by email then ring up and ask them to check that you haven't missed an email or communication about it (spam filters often eat university emails)
Reply 4
Original post by PQ
I can't speak for nottingham but in other universities I've know the OH all kicks off after A level results day.
If you can't get an answer by email then ring up and ask them to check that you haven't missed an email or communication about it (spam filters often eat university emails)

Oh their phone line is closed. What about DBS? I did my dbs but I haven't been told if it was cleared or not
Oh their phone line is closed. What about DBS? I did my dbs but I haven't been told if it was cleared or not

Just ring the switchboard and ask to be transferred

Get in touch
+44(0) 115 951 5151

Lines are open:
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm
Reply 6
Original post by PQ
Just ring the switchboard and ask to be transferred

Get in touch
+44(0) 115 951 5151

Lines are open:
Monday - Friday 9:00am - 4:30pm

I have called them and chosen the admissions/prospective students but it just says visit the website and it ends the call. No opportunity to speak to a human. And it says the social sciences line is unavailable
(edited 2 years ago)
I have called them and chosen the admissions/prospective students but it just says visit the website and it ends the call. No opportunity to speak to a human. And it says the social sciences line is unavailable

Just stay on the line without selecting an option. You'll get through to someone eventually. Explain that you need to speak to someone in admissions urgently and ask them to either transfer you through or request a call back.

Or call their clearing hotline on 033 004 15590. They clearly have admissions staff available.
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending