The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Roehampton University Zoology Graduate AMA

Hi there!

I’m a recently graduated Zoology student from the University of Roehampton. If you have any questions at all, for example, about studying and living in London, clearing, starting university in September, or zoology specifically, shoot them my way and I’ll do my best to answer them!

I’ll be answering questions all week 😊

Geri Stidston | University of Roehampton Graduate
Reply 1
Hi,
I'm currently going through clearing and am struggling to apply for a zoology course as I didn't do a science A level. I was wondering if you knew whether Roehampton's extended 4 year zoology course with the foundation year requires level 3 science qualification like the 3 year course you did? It doesn't state on their website and I'm finding it difficult to communicate with them to find out. Also, I would be travelling in by train then the free bus service and have seen that they offer an altered timetable for commuters, do you know what that timetable is like?

Thank you
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
Original post by Ali089
Hi,
I'm currently going through clearing and am struggling to apply for a zoology course as I didn't do a science A level. I was wondering if you knew whether Roehampton's extended 4 year zoology course with the foundation year requires level 3 science qualification like the 3 year course you did? It doesn't state on their website and I'm finding it difficult to communicate with them to find out. Also, I would be travelling in by train then the free bus service and have seen that they offer an altered timetable for commuters, do you know what that timetable is like?

Thank you

Hello!

I actually did the Zoology Extended Degree too, I didn't do any science A Levels either and from my experience it was a great way to ease into the course as it helps get everyone up to speed! If you are applying through clearing, I would suggest calling the clearing team on 03003038320. They're really helpful and will be able to tell you the entry requirements for this year, and they can walk you through your application. Just remember to have your UCAS ID number ready (if you have one - they can help you even if you don't), as well as a list of your qualifications.

I personally don't have any experience with the altered timetable, but you can talk to an advisor on 02083923232 who should be able to let you know details or direct you to someone who does know, such as the course leader for foundation or Zoology!

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any other questions!

Geri Stidston | University of Roehampton Graduate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending