The Student Room Group

The adventures of a catastrophic yr13 student

The adventures of a catastrophic yr 13 student :heart:

Hi everyoneee:smile: my name´s Cabava and I´m a private candidate in year 13. I don´t have any teachers, just tutors that mark my exams, so I honestly don´t really know what I´m doing.
i-have-no-idea-what-im-doing (1).jpg
My current predicted grades are:
Law:C
Business:C
Psychology:B
I really want to get at least an AAB, but tbh my motivation has been recently slacking especially since my mind is a complete mess:facepalm:
no-thoughts-brain-scram-eqg-meme-cac4a8e900af435a-86d1e0fb4ba0c207.jpg

Here I will be blogging my catastrophic journey to growing my grades. I hope you stick along for the ride!

My current goals:

Spoiler

(edited 2 years ago)
Another blog :woo:
I haven't seen a new one in a while
If you’re finding it hard to study, maybe put a post on here with your different courses and exam boards and do a study session!
i'm also doing year 13 privately! we can do this!!! good luck x
Reply 4
Original post by cottonsocks18
i'm also doing year 13 privately! we can do this!!! good luck x

Thank you!! Good luck to you too x
Reply 5
21st of September 2021

A bit of context: During the whole month of September I´ve been having to complete all my yr12 exams in order to get a predicted grade

Today, I completed and handed in my second psychology exam. It hasn´t been marked yet and I´m honestly extremely nervous to know how it´s gone. It was pretty easy overall but the last few questions confused me because they were about a completely different topic. (The exam was about memory and the last few questions were about research methods) So far psychology is my best subject, but not my favourite.

My subjects in order from most to least favourite:

Spoiler

Tomorrow I´m planning to start either my second Law or second Business exam. In general, though, I way prefer studying to doing exams because they just stress me out. Wish me luck!!!

Mood today:
theres-still-hope-meme.jpg
Good luck for your exams! Hope they went/are going okay :biggrin:
Reply 7
4th of October 2021

Since my last post, I have decided to stop completing my exams as they don´t count towards my grades and they were stressing me out. My aim now is to complete them once I feel fully comfortable that I know everything.

Right now I have started studying again. I picked up from where I left off before the Summer holidays

How I´m currently feeling about each subject:

Spoiler

I´m also really enjoying taking notes in a more fun way. I find that using colours helps me to study for some reason. Here is an example of my notes (on Relationships)

Spoiler

Current mood:
dont-worry-ive-got-this.jpg
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 8
Original post by flaurie
Good luck for your exams! Hope they went/are going okay :biggrin:

Thank you!!:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending