The Student Room Group

cheating drama in uni halls, does this always happen?

So this guy lets call him A and a girl who both have partners back home have been rumbled because they slept with each other by some other guy lets call him B. so basically guy B caught them out and has told everyone in halls that Guy A and the girl had sex so both of them cheating this resulted in guy A threatening to smash Guy B's face in and now everyone else is getting involved, many are saying Guy B is in the wrong for snitching and are threatening to make his life hell where as one or two are saying he was right to out them, what do you all think? also is uni halls drama like this normal?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Guy B is probably just jealous because he’s not getting any and should mind his own business. This said I don’t think it warrants violence
Reply 2
Guy A should suck it up that hes been busted. I sympathise in no one likes being ratted on but what did he really expect? :lol: On the same hand though, its generally better to mind your own business than being a gossip, it never ending well having that reputation.
Gosh I wish my halls were this interesting.
Original post by Napp
Guy A should suck it up that hes been busted. I sympathise in no one likes being ratted on but what did he really expect? :lol: On the same hand though, its generally better to mind your own business than being a gossip, it never ending well having that reputation.

Well said, everyone seems to be hyping up about progressive/liberal society and ''holding people accountable'' movement.
And the ''eQuaLitY'' bon3r?
Isnt snitching should be part of that view?

Dude got caught, so he should be held accountable, not only that, why are we all blaming the dude when the girl is just as ''equally'' as guilty cheating on her bf?

People should mind their own bussiness, but for some people theres a sense that the ones affected need to know the truth?
Do they though?
Thats a whole another debate...
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 5
Original post by AnonFromEu
Well said, everyone seems to be hyping up about progressive/liberal society and ''holding people accountable'' movement.
And the ''eQuaLitY'' bon3r?
Isnt snitching should be part of that view?

One would have assumed so but im but a humble individual, who am i to question the might of progressives? :rolleyes:

Dude got caught, so he should be held accountable, not only that, why are we all blaming the dude when the girl is just as ''equally'' as guilty cheating on her bf?

Mainly because she doesnt appear to be kicking up a stink about the whole thing. Although you are right in that it takes two to tango and are equally guilty. However, in terms of violent sociopaths, guy A gets the meddle.

People should mind their own bussiness, but for some people theres a sense that the ones affected need to know the truth?
Do they though?
Thats a whole another debate...

Indeed. Alas, young people seem to live on drama. Cant fault them entirely, iot used to be fun watching the fireworks but now i tend to take a back seat if something blows up like that and stay well cvlear of the blast zone :lol:
Reply 6
Original post by Napp
One would have assumed so but im but a humble individual, who am i to question the might of progressives? :rolleyes:

Mainly because she doesnt appear to be kicking up a stink about the whole thing. Although you are right in that it takes two to tango and are equally guilty. However, in terms of violent sociopaths, guy A gets the meddle.

Indeed. Alas, young people seem to live on drama. Cant fault them entirely, iot used to be fun watching the fireworks but now i tend to take a back seat if something blows up like that and stay well cvlear of the blast zone :lol:

Apart from typos must say you are correct!
Reply 7
Original post by Scotney
Apart from typos must say you are correct!

I have a horrible keyboard and im too lazy to proof my writing :colondollar:
Reply 8
Original post by Napp
I have a horrible keyboard and im too lazy to proof my writing :colondollar:

Just teasing!:wink:
Reply 9
Guy B ended up quitting after Guy A told him if he didn't quit he would beat him until he did
Original post by Anonymous
Guy B ended up quitting after Guy A told him if he didn't quit he would beat him until he did

Quitting what exactly?

It was none of his buisness so hope he has learnt a lesson!
Quitting what exactly?

quit uni basically, guy B did exactly that, trouble is now everyone knows about Guy A and the girl it wont be long before both their partners back home find out i think
quit uni basically, guy B did exactly that, trouble is now everyone knows about Guy A and the girl it wont be long before both their partners back home find out i think

Wait so the guy that cheated threatened guy B to quit uni all together or he will bully him?
WTFFFF???

Id rather fight and lose, and fight and lose then be a ***** and quit uni over that hahahhahaah.

I wish I was at your uni so I would literally fight that guy.
Wait so the guy that cheated threatened guy B to quit uni all together or he will bully him?
WTFFFF???

Id rather fight and lose, and fight and lose then be a ***** and quit uni over that hahahhahaah.

I wish I was at your uni so I would literally fight that guy.

Yes Guy A threatened Guy B saying he would make his life hell unless he quit

Thats pretty fck, not gonna lie.
I think A is way more in the wrong, i don't call people snitches if they're just calling someone out on doing a disgusting thing like cheating on their partner who is already probably upset their boyfriend has moved away. He's a w*nker

But if they were to tell someone it should be the gf not the rest f the halls as it's her life that will be turned upside down by the truth, it's none of anyone else's business
and yes things like this happen because people are really selfish and immature, i advise you not to get in with the wrong crowd who will just bring drama and waste your time

He should have reported the threats - silly to quit really.
Original post by Muttley79
He should have reported the threats - silly to quit really.

He will definately be known as a snitch if he did report it! :biggrin:

Jokes aside, this whole ''snitch'' thing is pretty cringe, Vast majority of people would snitch their way out if it mean saving their own ass, lets not kid anyone here.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending