The Student Room Group

Home Office AO Asylum & Protection Group 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Annjosephine
I got a 6 but no idea what that means 🤔

I got a 5 (think it’s out of 7) but was under the impression that once through to the next ‘round’ previous scores etc don’t matter
I think you are right about that
Yes you guys are right. I got 6 too. I think we will be scored again against our interview. I was so unprepared for the end of the interview. I didnt realise you needed the documents to hand and the camera started counting down lol
Same here. I know I didn't show the right documents. 🙁
Original post by Annjosephine
Same here. I know I didn't show the right documents. 🙁

:colondollar:
It’s been three weeks since the campaign closed 😮
Original post by Cherryblossom91

The wait is stressing me out!
Original post by Cherryblossom91

I thought we might hear today. Clearly I was wrong 😣
Reply 68
I heard on the 10th of September I have been put on a reserve list for Midlands.
Original post by Mrumar
I heard on the 10th of September I have been put on a reserve list for Midlands.

That was for a different job though wasn’t it? I think the results for this recruitment campaign will be released for everyone around the same time.
I know. Its so frustrating. Hopefully next week will be our week. It does say on the advert if there are loads of applicants they will refer back to initial scores so maybe they are considering that now which is why its taking so long. I will apply for some more roles this weekend.
Original post by Waitingpatient
I know. Its so frustrating. Hopefully next week will be our week. It does say on the advert if there are loads of applicants they will refer back to initial scores so maybe they are considering that now which is why its taking so long. I will apply for some more roles this weekend.

I really hope so!
Original post by DMula5055
I really hope so!

Me too!
Is there a reason you keep posting about different jobs on this?
Original post by Mrumar

Is there any particular reason you keep posting about other jobs on this?
Reply 75
Original post by Thehease
Is there any particular reason you keep posting about other jobs on this?

What other jobs? Sorry you have confused me…. I have applied for the same job one was AO and one Was EO from what I’m gathering but I didn’t see the AO one just the EO so it isn’t a different job 👍🏽
Reply 76
Original post by Mrumar
What other jobs? Sorry you have confused me…. I have applied for the same job one was AO and one Was EO from what I’m gathering but I didn’t see the AO one just the EO so it isn’t a different job 👍🏽

It is in the sense that this thread is for the AO role, when you mention that you’ve had a reply it would really help if you mention for which role as sends everyone to their inbox then left disappointed to find that they haven’t had a response yet
Original post by Mrumar

I think after reading that everybody should just assume they are going to offered a job if you made the reserve list.
Original post by Mrumar

You have previously said you were put on a reserve list for job ref 134295 - EO asylum decision maker. This thread is for job ref 129067, AO Asylum & Protection Group.
Reply 79
You keep talking about EO asylum decision maker role that is a separate job not for this thread which is for AO. Several people have highlighted to you so please stop confusing everyone. Btw everyone I emailed HR about a response to this AO roles and they said they are still counting everyone’s scores from interviews as it’s a large campaign. However we will hear soon, so no one has had an offer or anything yet

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending