The Student Room Group

Home Office AO Asylum & Protection Group 2021

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by Mrumar
What other jobs? Sorry you have confused me…. I have applied for the same job one was AO and one Was EO from what I’m gathering but I didn’t see the AO one just the EO so it isn’t a different job 👍🏽

You keep talking about EO asylum decision maker role that is a separate job not for this thread which is for AO. Several people have highlighted to you so please stop confusing everyone. Btw everyone I emailed HR about a response to this AO roles and they said they are still counting everyone’s scores from interviews as it’s a large campaign. However we will hear soon, so no one has had an offer or anything yet
Reply 81
My apologies to everyone. I hope you all hear very soon with a positive email.
Original post by Mamz15
You keep talking about EO asylum decision maker role that is a separate job not for this thread which is for AO. Several people have highlighted to you so please stop confusing everyone. Btw everyone I emailed HR about a response to this AO roles and they said they are still counting everyone’s scores from interviews as it’s a large campaign. However we will hear soon, so no one has had an offer or anything yet

Thank you for checking!
Original post by Mamz15

Thank you for the update👍
will they inform every applicant or only the successful applicants?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by jamond1
will they inform every applicant or only the successful applicants?

They will inform every single applicant of their outcome
Did anyone send an email to ask when will they release the result? Should we ask them?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by jamond1
Did anyone send an email to ask when will they release the result? Should we ask them?

I haven't asked but late last week I think they told someone on this thread that we would hear "soon". Hopefully tomorrow we will hear🤞
Original post by Annjosephine
I haven't asked but late last week I think they told someone on this thread that we would hear "soon". Hopefully tomorrow we will hear🤞

Seems still no luck, how do you know they have told someone the result would be released soon? :frown:
Original post by jamond1
Seems still no luck, how do you know they have told someone the result would be released soon? :frown:

Someone on the thread said they’d emailed recruitment and that the reply said we’d hear soon.
I sent an email to ask, below is the reply. They did not ssy they will have the result soon.

Unfortunately, we cannot give a timescale on the interview results update. However please be advised the update of system and release of results can sometimes take longer than expected due to a number of events and situations for example the availability of interview assessors, number of candidates to consider or a delay due to the pandemic.

However once received the update or results will be forwarded to all candidates via their CS jobs account using the email addresses provided on their application.
I have just had this below email from civil service Administrative Officer - Asylum

Administrative Officer - Asylum & Protection Group (LP)

Thank you for your continued patience as we process a high volume of applications for this campaign.

The assessment of interviews is nearing completion, and we hope to have your results released soon.

No action is required from yourself at this stage.

When an update becomes available, you will be contacted via your Civil Service Jobs account. This will inform you about the next steps in the application process.

Again, thank you for your patience.

Kind regards

Home Office recruitment team
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by neelam143
I have just had this below email from civil service Administrative Officer - Asylum

Thank you for your continued patience as we process a high volume of applications for this campaign.

The assessment of interviews is nearing completion, and we hope to have your results released soon.

When an update becomes available, you will be contacted via your Civil Service Jobs account. This will inform you about the next steps in the application process.

Kind regards

Yep so did I. Hopefully Monday it’s good news!
Reply 93
Which office did you apply for?
Reply 94
Original post by neelam143

Kind regards

Which office did you apply for? It’s sounds like they are have offered you job in a way when they state we will tell you the next stage in process
Original post by Mamz15
Which office did you apply for? It’s sounds like they are have offered you job in a way when they state we will tell you the next stage in process

Didn’t you get an email aswell? I assumed everyone would of
Reply 96
Original post by DMula5055
Didn’t you get an email aswell? I assumed everyone would of

Nothing yet, I’m thinking it could be based on the office you have applied for
Original post by Mamz15
Nothing yet, I’m thinking it could be based on the office you have applied for

I applied for the London location. What about you?
Reply 98
Original post by DMula5055
I applied for the London location. What about you?

Harmondsworth
Original post by Mamz15
Harmondsworth

Yh I have no clue where that is loool

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending