The Student Room Group

Will it be okay for me to submit my medicine ucas application on the 15 ?

Everything is complete all I need is my school to add the reference but I was wondering if I submit it on 8 in the morning on the 15 th of October will my application still be valid and okay?
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by starlit03
Everything is complete all I need is my school to add the reference but I was wondering if I submit it on 8 in the morning on the 15 th of October will my application still be valid and okay?

In theory, yes. But the UCAS application system has gone down more than once on deadline days so I would never recommend that it is left until the last minute to submit. Not much you can do about it now though.
Reply 2
Original post by Admit-One
In theory, yes. But the UCAS application system has gone down more than once on deadline days so I would never recommend that it is left until the last minute to submit. Not much you can do about it now though.

Ok I think I will try and send it today (the 14th I mean ) then , do u think that would be better ?
(edited 2 years ago)
You can submit before 6pm (correct me if I’m wrong) on 15th October.
Reply 4
Original post by hungrysalamander
You can submit before 6pm (correct me if I’m wrong) on 15th October.

Yeah but I heard it always doesn’t go as planned like lots of people trying to submit their application could mean that UCAT goes down and stuff
Ok I think I will try and send it tomorrow then , do u think that would be better ?

The earlier, the better, if it is ready.

The deadline is 18:00 (UKT) on the 15th, but I would not leave it anywhere near that late.
Yeah but I heard it always doesn’t go as planned like lots of people trying to submit their application could mean that UCAT goes down and stuff

Yeah so do it earlier if you can.
Reply 7

The deadline is 18:00 (UKT) on the 15th, but I would not leave it anywhere near that late.

Yeah my application has been ready for some time but I just couldn’t send it due to personal reasons .
Reply 8
Original post by hungrysalamander
Yeah so do it earlier if you can.

Ok thank you I will try to see if I can get it through tomorrow!
Reply 9

I am definitely not leaving it that late ,I was thinking early work day morning like 8 ish at the latest or 7:30
Please remember that your school/college needs time to add your predicted grades and reference before they send your completed application to UCAS - I'd advise you to Pay/Send tonight so that there is still time for this all to happen tomorrow
Reply 11
every one

Original post by McGinger
Please remember that your school/college needs time to add your predicted grades and reference before they send your completed application to UCAS - I'd advise you to Pay/Send tonight so that there is still time for this all to happen tomorrow

I managed to send it, i think my teacher had already added my reference but in terms of grades I have achieved ones so I added them, I not entirely sure but i am hoping that unis can see my grades. But i am happy it sent through !!!!! thankyou !!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending