The Student Room Group

Common LNAT essay topics

hi can anyone give insight as to which LNAT essay topics are more likely to come out? perhaps those who sat it recently (no need to tell me the question at all just a rough idea!)
Reply 1
Original post by Sophxxxdd
hi can anyone give insight as to which LNAT essay topics are more likely to come out? perhaps those who sat it recently (no need to tell me the question at all just a rough idea!)

Hiya! I sat the LNAT last year, my question was: "Do celebrities have a right to privacy?"
The other question was something related to medicine/ biology, but I can't remember exactly.

Practise questions I did included:
Should selling your organs be illegal?
How far has women's rights progressed?

You can't predict what topic/ questions will come up exactly, but my main advice is to read the news regularly to see what topics are trending. Remember, commercial awareness is an important skill within the legal sector!
BUT data protection was big while I was sitting my LNAT, and if I were in your position, I'd keep artificial intelligence, climate change and vaccinations/ pandemic in mind.

Goodluck! :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by Amiya_
Hiya! I sat the LNAT last year, my question was: "Do celebrities have a right to privacy?"
The other question was something related to medicine/ biology, but I can't remember exactly.

Practise questions I did included:
Should selling your organs be illegal?
How far has women's rights progressed?

You can't predict what topic/ questions will come up exactly, but my main advice is to read the news regularly to see what topics are trending. Remember, commercial awareness is an important skill within the legal sector!
BUT data protection was big while I was sitting my LNAT, and if I were in your position, I'd keep artificial intelligence, climate change and vaccinations/ pandemic in mind.

Goodluck! :smile:

Thank u so much ill take this into consideration!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending