The Student Room Group

KPMG 2022 Graduate Programme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by 2706user
No, I have not! I am super nervous tho, haha. I honeslty have no clue if I did well, what about you?

50:50 for me. I had my interview first and was super nervous at the start. Let me know when you hear back please, I’m super nervous too haha
Original post by keziaalee
50:50 for me. I had my interview first and was super nervous at the start. Let me know when you hear back please, I’m super nervous too haha

Which service line did you apply for? It is audit in London for me :smile: And yes, I will let you know once they get back to me!!
Do we definitely hear back today ?
Original post by 2706user
Which service line did you apply for? It is audit in London for me :smile: And yes, I will let you know once they get back to me!!

Audit London too for me, haha was that VLP for Audit London only? Do you know if we will get a call or email?
Reply 44
My application has been on 'hold' for the VLP for 10 days now, really nervous I wont get a chance to sit the VLP :frown:
Audit London too for me, haha was that VLP for Audit London only? Do you know if we will get a call or email?

It will be a call I am pretty sure
Just received a call to tell me i've got it! Said my candidate account should be updated soon. Applied for London Audit :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by rdi99
Just received a call to tell me i've got it! Said my candidate account should be updated soon. Applied for London Audit :smile:

Major congrats!
Reply 48
M

Just received a call too, got the offer :smile:

Congrats!!!
Original post by mykolasteblyk
Major congrats!

Thank you so much! Also don't worry about the VLP - I applied pretty early and was on hold for mine (which I think was the first one?) for a few weeks. I'm sure they'll be scheduling more
Reply 50
Original post by rdi99
Thank you so much! Also don't worry about the VLP - I applied pretty early and was on hold for mine (which I think was the first one?) for a few weeks. I'm sure they'll be scheduling more

Thanks for the reassurance, I appreciate it! Have been freaking out about it alittle tbh ahah! Again, congrats, and all the best with your future :smile:
Original post by mykolasteblyk
Thanks for the reassurance, I appreciate it! Have been freaking out about it alittle tbh ahah! Again, congrats, and all the best with your future :smile:

Hi mate, if it helps I've been put on hold as well and I applied the day they opened up. Though only did my interview this sunday due to them asking for additional information.
Reply 52
Original post by Mehdi_110
Hi mate, if it helps I've been put on hold as well and I applied the day they opened up. Though only did my interview this sunday due to them asking for additional information.

I really appreciate info! Best of luck to you with the process, all the best mate!
Reply 53
Original post by user489030000
I've been placed on hold too for deal advisory (London) after passing Delivering outcomes

Hello,
I am about to do the KPMG - Delivering Outcomes Assessment (Audit/London) and was wondering if you could give me any tips/advise on this one. I am mostly concerned with how many video recording questions they were and how to prepare for those beforehand?

Thanks,
Hey everyone, I hope you’re all good. Last year and the year before I failed delivering outcomes. My video interview skills aren’t the greatest but I’m working on that. However, there is a report writing section and I’m not sure I’m doing well there either. I am open to tips on the report part and also any tips on what to focus on in the video recording please x
Original post by rdi99

Congrats 🥳
Hi everyone, if you have completed the KPMG VLP, and do you have any tips on what's it like and how to ace it please? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!
Original post by fluffcloud
Hi everyone, if you have completed the KPMG VLP, and do you have any tips on what's it like and how to ace it please? Any advice would be helpful. Thank you!

You’re better off asking in the kpmg graduate 2021 chat. This thread seems all about just announcing the stage their at. I’m yet to see anyone try and help others here.
Original post by Amilola1
You’re better off asking in the kpmg graduate 2021 chat. This thread seems all about just announcing the stage their at. I’m yet to see anyone try and help others here.

I see, thank you. I have asked on a few im still waiting as well
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by Amilola1

This comes across as a little bitter ngl. Knowing what stages people are at really helps put people's minds at ease/ update them on their application so announcing it on here is in and of itself helpful.

Presumably, this is because no one answered you when you asked for help on video interviews and report writing stage? What I've found after two years of doing these applications and getting rejected from all of them last year but having more success this year is that the most important thing in video interviews and writing exercises is STRUCTURE, i.e. answering with 2 or 3 well-explained points that are directly relevant to answering the question with an introduction and conclusion in the time you are given. They really aren't expecting a world-class answer in 3 minutes of prep they just want you to be able to identify what the question you are being asked actually is, think of 2 or 3 relevant points, and then communicate your ideas in a structured and understandable fashion.

Hope this is helpful! And maybe no you won't be complaining about people not trying to 'help others on here'

Quick Reply

Latest