The Student Room Group

University of London Institute in Paris (ULIP Paris) 2022 Applicants

Hi! I've gotten an offer for French Studies at ULIP in 2022. Anyone else thinking of applying/has applied/ has received offers? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
Hi! I've gotten an offer for French Studies at ULIP in 2022. Anyone else thinking of applying/has applied/ has received offers? :smile:

Hi! I have, is ulip your first choice? Or are you unsure atm
ulip is my first choice!! i’m wanting to apply for french with IR 🥰
Reply 3
Original post by _freya02_
Hi! I have, is ulip your first choice? Or are you unsure atm

Hey, I'm unsure at the minute as I haven't had decisions from my other universities yet. What about you? :smile: What are you applying for?
Hey, I'm unsure at the minute as I haven't had decisions from my other universities yet. What about you? :smile: What are you applying for?

I’m doing french and ir :smile:
HEY! I have my interview on Monday for french and history so I'll feed back!
Just got offered a place for politics the day after my interview!
Reply 7
Original post by elleigator
Just got offered a place for politics the day after my interview!

That's amazing, well done! Is ULIP your first choice?
That's amazing, well done! Is ULIP your first choice?

Thank you! Depends on how my Cambridge interview goes really, I think ULIP is definitely my second if not my first. My only issue is that I'm a Welsh student so I'm not eligible for student finance for ULIP, only English students are, so I'd have to get private loans which I dont really want to do but might be my only option.
Reply 9
Original post by elleigator
Thank you! Depends on how my Cambridge interview goes really, I think ULIP is definitely my second if not my first. My only issue is that I'm a Welsh student so I'm not eligible for student finance for ULIP, only English students are, so I'd have to get private loans which I dont really want to do but might be my only option.

Good luck for your Cambridge interview! What are you applying for? Let me know how it goes :smile:
Original post by sofiaclark1234
HEY! I have my interview on Monday for french and history so I'll feed back!

Hey! How did it go? :smile:

hey! i’ve applied to ULIP for french and international relations, i sent my application via UCAS only yesterday and im so scared because ULIP is my fisrt choice. how long did they take to get back to you? 😊
Original post by kenzarashid
hey! i’ve applied to ULIP for french and international relations, i sent my application via UCAS only yesterday and im so scared because ULIP is my fisrt choice. how long did they take to get back to you? 😊

they were really quick with me! they sent me an interview invite within a week and then made me an offer the day after interview.
Hi guys!
Just got a date for my interview for International Politics and French at ULIP! Have you guys been interviews yet? It’s only 15 minutes and I don’t really know what to expect
Hey! I had my interview a few weeks ago for French. It was really relaxed and the woman was really nice. We spoke in French only for a few minutes - she asked me why I wanted to study there and generic things about myself. Then, we spoke in English about the university and what life is like there :smile: let me know how yours goes! Good luck.
Original post by hannahgeb
Hey! I had my interview a few weeks ago for French. It was really relaxed and the woman was really nice. We spoke in French only for a few minutes - she asked me why I wanted to study there and generic things about myself. Then, we spoke in English about the university and what life is like there :smile: let me know how yours goes! Good luck.

Ah thanks so much! I was so pleased when I heard back so quickly. Does the small size of the uni put you off? ULIP is my second choice atm, but it’s looks pretty great, and i think it it’s quite cool how small it is.
Original post by Lizzie0327
Ah thanks so much! I was so pleased when I heard back so quickly. Does the small size of the uni put you off? ULIP is my second choice atm, but it’s looks pretty great, and i think it it’s quite cool how small it is.

I was thinking the same thing! I quite like how small it is because I think everyone could be quite close which would be lovely. But also it's quite scary at the same time ahah.
Reply 17

hi!! i just got an offer for international politics with french :smile:
Original post by cait09
hi!! i just got an offer for international politics with french :smile:

Congratulations!! I literally just sent off my UCAS and I've applied for French studies with International Relations.
Original post by lucy-joy
Congratulations!! I literally just sent off my UCAS and I've applied for French studies with International Relations.

I’ve applied for the exact same! It’s a great looking course and you can’t really beat the location

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending