The Student Room Group

Slap or pulling up

Why do you guys slap my ass in a club
I’m sat in a club and I’m wearing a skirt but my thong he’s just poking out the top why do they pull it up more
Would like to know why
(edited 2 years ago)
Jesus Christ.. .I did not need this on Jan 1.
Original post by Just wear thongs
Would like to know why

We can’t say why a fake scenario happened because it’s, well, fake.
💀 It's too early for this...
Original post by summerbirdreads
Jesus Christ.. .I did not need this on Jan 1.

I actually got a a bit of an eye opener that one or two of the usual trolls had literally spent the bells making spam threads here...

That's one of the saddest thing I've ever seen. No joke,
Original post by ukii
💀 It's too early for this...

9 and a half hours in and TSR still makes you regret everything by making everyone see these threads. New years, am I right?
Reply 6
Original post by StriderHort
I actually got a a bit of an eye opener that one or two of the usual trolls had literally spent the bells making spam threads here...

We did have a good laugh and chat times, but those threads ended up in the Recycling Bin 😫

Fun at the expense of others sounds about right. Pity these trolls.
(edited 2 years ago)

Well, I spent the time **** posting on those... pathetic, I know.

You don’t jest…? Holy crap.
Original post by 0ptics
You don’t jest…? Holy crap.

Yep, I honestly could only feel pity over the mild annoyance. I wasn't about to reply to them or even waste a mods time but was just....yeesh.
Original post by 0ptics
We can’t say why a fake scenario happened because it’s, well, fake.

That’s deafly not fake I’ve had it done to me in a club once before where I was sat down with some of my girls mates and a group of boys have come over and pulled up our thong
Reply 11
Original post by Jess thong
I was sat down with some of my girls mates and a group of boys have come over and pulled up our thong

You only have one between you? I now have a vision of a small collection of girls crammed into a single pair of pants and moving round a dance floor like a demented spider.
Original post by EOData
You only have one between you? I now have a vision of a small collection of girls crammed into a single pair of pants and moving round a dance floor like a demented spider.

You can Think that but honestly it really wasn’t nice I don’t know why guys do that make me feel so insecure that’s why I hardly go out now clubbing
(edited 2 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest