The Student Room Group

Getting slapped by a prick at school

I keep on getting slapped on the head very hard by a prick in my year group. It's really annoying and it gives me a headache every time he does it. Can I hit him on the head with a bottle in retaliation? Is there any defense move that exists against a slap?
Original post by Anonymous
I keep on getting slapped on the head very hard by a prick in my year group. It's really annoying and it gives me a headache every time he does it. Can I hit him on the head with a bottle in retaliation? Is there any defense move that exists against a slap?

I would report it before you retaliate in any sort of way because if you get caught doing that then you could end up in more trouble. It sounds like you are being bullied, and you should tell an adult you trust.
Original post by Anonymous

If someone who wasn’t my mate did that to me without any reason I would retaliate instantly

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending