The Student Room Group

psychology offers 2022

Has anyone received any offers yet for psychology?? This is all so exciting but scary at the same timeeee.

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Random18374748
Has anyone received any offers yet for psychology?? This is all so exciting but scary at the same timeeee.

i have two offers so far, one for liverpool and one for york :smile: waiting on bristol (been put on hold) bath and edinburgh but they’ll take a while i think
Reply 2
Only two, from City of London Uni and Uni of Westminister, still waiting on Queen Mary, UCL and KCL. Let me know if you manage to get any offers (:
Original post by lydpeacxck
i have two offers so far, one for liverpool and one for york :smile: waiting on bristol (been put on hold) bath and edinburgh but they’ll take a while i think

Omg that’s great!!!! I have applied to York St. John’s, my grades are AAB so I couldn’t apply to uni of York😭.
Original post by NM-04
Only two, from City of London Uni and Uni of Westminister, still waiting on Queen Mary, UCL and KCL. Let me know if you manage to get any offers (:

That’s so good! Hopefully you get offers from the other three
Reply 5
I got an offer from royal holloway, rejected from cambridge (not affected by it tbh, no harm in trying), waiting for UCL, Bristol and KCL
Omg that’s great!!!! I have applied to York St. John’s, my grades are AAB so I couldn’t apply to uni of York😭.

oh, york gave me an offer of AAB, but they did reduce it because of my epq i think, and good luck for everywhere you’ve applied!!
oh, york gave me an offer of AAB, but they did reduce it because of my epq i think, and good luck for everywhere you’ve applied!!

Oh right that makes sense.
Original post by Yas7297
I got an offer from royal holloway, rejected from cambridge (not affected by it tbh, no harm in trying), waiting for UCL, Bristol

Ahhh good luck with your other uni's, and yeah theres definitely no harm in trying.

Congratulations, when did you submit your application?
Original post by PurpleTiger2123s
Congratulations, when did you submit your application?

thank you, i submitted my application in november
i have one from leicester, leeds and manchester and an interview with reading tomorrow, I'm still waiting for ucl.
Original post by divine04
i have one from leicester, leeds and manchester and an interview with reading tomorrow, I'm still waiting for ucl.

Good luck on your interview
i have offers from manchester, birmingham, sussex. still waiting on nottingham and QMUL. i got another update to my ucas earlier but i can't see what university it is since ucas is down. i feel like i shouldve applied for more london unis but i dont want to be stuck with family at home and im heavily leaning towards manchester as a firm :s-smilie:
Original post by constantheadache
i have offers from manchester, birmingham, sussex. still waiting on nottingham and QMUL. i got another update to my ucas earlier but i can't see what university it is since ucas is down. i feel like i shouldve applied for more london unis but i dont want to be stuck with family at home and im heavily leaning towards manchester as a firm :s-smilie:

I really wanted to go to Manchester however I need AAA and my predicted grades are AAB :frown:
I really wanted to go to Manchester however I need AAA and my predicted grades are AAB :frown:

aww could your school not have upped that last grade? apparently manchester is really stingy with conditional offers and even this year i was shocked to find they upped the previous offer from AAB/ABB to AAA/AAB. covid really fcked us over! i know how you feel about not being able to apply for some universities- my psych teacher refused to up my predicted to A*AA despite me getting straight A*s in psychology this year and getting A*A*B on the recent mock exams... i really wanted to try for kings/bath but it is what it is.
aww could your school not have upped that last grade? apparently manchester is really stingy with conditional offers and even this year i was shocked to find they upped the previous offer from AAB/ABB to AAA/AAB. covid really fcked us over! i know how you feel about not being able to apply for some universities- my psych teacher refused to up my predicted to A*AA despite me getting straight A*s in psychology this year and getting A*A*B on the recent mock exams... i really wanted to try for kings/bath but it is what it is.

Yes i was getting A*'s in psychology and sociology but i am predicted an A. And i spoke to my teachers and they said we need to be 'realistic' even though i think it is realistic and i think i can get a grade A. Yes kings or Bath would have been so good. When it comes to doing my masters hopefully i can get into one of the uni's i have wanted to go to, so Manchester or kings.

ok haha just opened UCAS and i got an offer from QMUL with a reduced offer of ABB when im sure it was AAB..! not complaining though :smile:
Hey, replying to this thread as I have an active UCAS application from today and want to keep up with this <3 good luck all
Original post by AliceRoseGuy
Hey, replying to this thread as I have an active UCAS application from today and want to keep up with this <3 good luck all

how exciting good luck!! where have you applied?

Quick Reply

Latest