The Student Room Group

Please help?!!?

Hi, so I just recently got my maths resit grade and have already sent my application. How do I inform my universities that I have gotten a better grade. PLEASE HELP!!!
Original post by Qwerty985
Hi, so I just recently got my maths resit grade and have already sent my application. How do I inform my universities that I have gotten a better grade. PLEASE HELP!!!

Perhaps phone them up if you're worried about this. Otherwise the uni will be in touch with an offer hopefully and if you meet this prior to your degree course starting then it's all fine.

Best wishes.

You can email them and tell them that, don’t forget to include your ucas I’d in the email.
Reply 3
Should I email them even if I haven't received a offer because I've received one but the rest require a grade 6 and I have achieved it but not received an offer as of yet,
Should I email them even if I haven't received a offer because I've received one but the rest require a grade 6 and I have achieved it but not received an offer as of yet,

I’m confused by this slightly, can you please re-word it
Original post by HaruhiSuoh
I’m confused by this slightly, can you please re-word it

OP means they got an offer from another uni, but they're asking if they should email the other unis, who haven't made a decision, about their 6 in Maths.
Original post by TriplexA
OP means they got an offer from another uni, but they're asking if they should email the other unis, who haven't made a decision, about their 6 in Maths.

Thank you. Yes there’s no harm in doing so.
UCAS will recieve these grades from the Exam Boards and then forward them to Unis.

So you dont need to send any emails to Unis about this - they wont take your word for it and will wait for the official results feed from UCAS.
Reply 8
Also can a uni e.g Manchester rejects me since my math grade is pending and other candidates already have the grades or would they wait and see the grade I achieved.

I meet all the requirements for Manchester now since I received my math grade today however on the application it's grade 4 and pending.
Also can a uni e.g Manchester rejects me since my math grade is pending and other candidates already have the grades or would they wait and see the grade I achieved.

I meet all the requirements for Manchester now since I received my math grade today however on the application it's grade 4 and pending.

I’m not an expert but I don’t think so as that wouldn’t be fair, as long as you have informed them that you are retaking.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending