Reply 3
Original post by Inc3me
Hi
What does PRSOM mean

it means please rate some other member
Reply 4
Original post by ybagle
it means please rate some other member

Ohhh ok that’s why it’s specific to tsr.

Now I’m gonna type random words between two colons.

:hi: :fish: :jog: :tea: :school: :rofl: :bunny:
Reply 5
hey besties procrastinating rn xxx
Reply 6
Original post by nat_!
hey besties procrastinating rn xxx

Good person. I command you to Procrastinate as long as you can so that you are just like everyone else in the entire world and can get bad grades and cry.

Edit: this sounds angry, it’s a joke sry
(edited 2 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by Inc3me
Good person. I command you to Procrastinate as long as you can so that you are just like everyone else in the entire world and can get bad grades and cry.

i- 😯
TELL ME WHY THIS MADE MY DAY HAHAHAHA pathetic 😇
yo im still procrastinating tho bc my speaking exam is in 3 days and screw that sooooo
Original post by Inc3me

prsom xD
Reply 9
Original post by inanotherlifeee
prsom xD

:rofl: this is too common
Reply 10
Original post by nat_!
i- 😯
TELL ME WHY THIS MADE MY DAY HAHAHAHA pathetic 😇
yo im still procrastinating tho bc my speaking exam is in 3 days and screw that sooooo

Speaking in what
Chinese?
Original post by Inc3me
:rofl: this is too common

even so :tongue:
Reply 12
Original post by Inc3me
Speaking in what
Chinese?

spanish babes
it’s fine i got an 8 in the mock n i’ve almost finished memorising my questions soooo :smile:)
but i don’t wanna do it LMAOOO 🥱🥱
Reply 13
Original post by nat_!
spanish babes
it’s fine i got an 8 in the mock n i’ve almost finished memorising my questions soooo :smile:)
but i don’t wanna do it LMAOOO 🥱🥱

Oh Spanish - I’m primary I learnt Spanish for 4 years and when I moved to the new school, all I could say was hi and egg.
But French sucks too because only started in year 6.

I’m doin Chinese for gcse, it’s the easiest language for photographic memories lol.

I’ve never tried German, anyone here?
It sounds fun but also boring
Reply 14
Original post by Inc3me
Oh Spanish - I’m primary I learnt Spanish for 4 years and when I moved to the new school, all I could say was hi and egg.
But French sucks too because only started in year 6.

I’m doin Chinese for gcse, it’s the easiest language for photographic memories lol.

I’ve never tried German, anyone here?
It sounds fun but also boring

los huevos 😫😫 french sucks more tho but appelle-moi si tu ta perds xx
so do you have a photographic memory??? if so i am mad jealous my dude that is litro insane wow
yeah i mean my friends doing german and he literally just cries ab it all the freaking time 😭 he says they have to do like 10 mark long questions and it’s really hard to do listening n stuff so 🤷🏽*♀️
Reply 15
Original post by nat_!
los huevos 😫😫 french sucks more tho but appelle-moi si tu ta perds xx
so do you have a photographic memory??? if so i am mad jealous my dude that is litro insane wow
yeah i mean my friends doing german and he literally just cries ab it all the freaking time 😭 he says they have to do like 10 mark long questions and it’s really hard to do listening n stuff so 🤷🏽*♀️

German: oh wow everyone in my school loves German

And yeah photo graphic memory,
It’s funny because once there was a latin test and I didn’t know so didn’t revise but all my friends did - it was a table test. I took a mental picture and got full marks, my friends didn’t do as well and I wanted to laugh so much.

That was good!
(edited 2 years ago)
Original post by ybagle
hi guys

Sup.
Reply 17
Original post by Inc3me
German: oh wow everyone in my school loves German

And yeah photo graphic memory,
It’s funny because once there was a latin test and I didn’t know so didn’t revise but all my friends did - it was a table test. I took a mental picture and got full marks, my friends didn’t do as well and I wanted to laugh so much.

That was good!

that’s mad; we only have french and spanish anyway 😭

that is literally so cool wtf 😭 if i had a photographic memory best BET i would walk around EVERYWHERE and tell everyone i had a superpower LMAOOOO
Reply 18
Original post by nat_!
that’s mad; we only have french and spanish anyway 😭

that is literally so cool wtf 😭 if i had a photographic memory best BET i would walk around EVERYWHERE and tell everyone i had a superpower LMAOOOO

It is kind of like that lol
I’ve accidentally remembered random phone numbers and codes before and it’s funny when I can recite them.

Only French and Spanish? We got introduced to Chinese and German in year 6. What year are you?
Reply 19
Original post by Inc3me
It is kind of like that lol
I’ve accidentally remembered random phone numbers and codes before and it’s funny when I can recite them.

Only French and Spanish? We got introduced to Chinese and German in year 6. What year are you?

i have a friend who will remember any license plate we walk by but she can’t remember my birthday. 😐😐
still think ur awesome for just remembering wow, i litro cant remember what i had for breakfast 💀

i’m year eleven so naturally spend all of my time crying x hbu :smile:
chinese n german? that’s cool af wow. im literally sat here like “hola 😀” LMAOOO technically we have latin too but no one takes it lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending