The Student Room Group

Epq

My supervisor said that my epq is currently a D+ so I made the necessary changes to my epq. I’m worried that the grade I get will affect my university application. Is there any way out of this?
Are you talking about a current application which you've already made and for which you've already received offers? Or are you talking about a future application which you plan to make in six months or so?

If it's the former, then do your offer conditions include a requirement to achieve a particular grade for the EPQ? If not, then your grade will have no impact.
Reply 2
A future application
Original post by Chanae.xo
A future application

I don’t think you have to worry if it is a future application, and given the fact that you’re making changes mean it’s not the deadline yet?(still chances of improvement)

A lot of universities do not tend to look at EPQs much, and it depends on the course you’re applying for.

But a poor EPQ grade will certainly not give your entry much benefit if the Uni does look at EPQs. If you’re worried it will affect your impression, I suggest you speak to your supervisor about whether it would look bad on your grades(may consider dropping, which is still possible).
Reply 4
Original post by kkristy.swo
I don’t think you have to worry if it is a future application, and given the fact that you’re making changes mean it’s not the deadline yet?(still chances of improvement)

A lot of universities do not tend to look at EPQs much, and it depends on the course you’re applying for.

But a poor EPQ grade will certainly not give your entry much benefit if the Uni does look at EPQs. If you’re worried it will affect your impression, I suggest you speak to your supervisor about whether it would look bad on your grades(may consider dropping, which is still possible).

I’ve already sent my EPQ to my supervisor and I think she has submitted it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending