The Student Room Group

caught in public space on drunk night out

i was caught having seggs with a guy in kfc will i be arrested? im scared cos we were both really drunk and apparently police came to the place after we left and security kicked us out.
Original post by Anonymous
i was caught having seggs with a guy in kfc will i be arrested? im scared cos we were both really drunk and apparently police came to the place after we left and security kicked us out.

we're both 18
Original post by Anonymous

This is hilarious :ahee:

I reckon you're in the clear... if they wanted to report you, chances are security would have detained you there until the police arrived.

They'd need to know where you live in order to arrest you, which they probably wouldn't bother commandeering all the CCTV footage. I reckon most people would have found it funny, rather than offensive. If two weeks elapse and you've not had that dreaded knock on the door, you can take it as red you got away with it. Having said that, maybe you both want to avoid that store for the foreseeable future.

Next time, have a bit of class (I mean, KFC, really?!? :facepalm:)
Gives the phrase "i'll have two breasts and a couple of thighs" a whole new meaning. :rofl:
Original post by Old Skool Freak
This is hilarious :ahee:

I reckon you're in the clear... if they wanted to report you, chances are security would have detained you there until the police arrived.

They'd need to know where you live in order to arrest you, which they probably wouldn't bother commandeering all the CCTV footage. I reckon most people would have found it funny, rather than offensive. If two weeks elapse and you've not had that dreaded knock on the door, you can take it as red you got away with it. Having said that, maybe you both want to avoid that store for the foreseeable future.

Next time, have a bit of class (I mean, KFC, really?!? :facepalm:)

a lot of people recorded us walking out..
If you were really drunk then you wouldn't have remembered it lol
sex in kfc? i hope you get arrested there could have been kids there
Ew
Wait, you’re telling me you let a guy boneless banquet you in KFC?? Classy.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending