The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Biology Paper 3 7402/3 - 24 Jun 2022 [Exam Chat]

Scroll to see replies

Have ppl seen her new ones on ig? I hope theyre not that hard! Seem to be more closed/limited then normal? Ofc thats a good thing ig bc its better to prepare for the worst.
Original post by Rara345
Enzymes is such a nice essay title. So was ions last year. I hope we get as lucky!

Right sadly enzymes and ions were both last year so I think we’re gonna get a really obscure one 😣
Original post by Rara345
Have ppl seen her new ones on ig? I hope theyre not that hard! Seem to be more closed/limited then normal? Ofc thats a good thing ig bc its better to prepare for the worst.

Omg wait what is there a link or anything? :frown:
Original post by Felix32
Omg wait what is there a link or anything? :frown:

I dont have a link but it was the mmicororgnims one which stayed the same, then one about DNA and one about causes and importance of variation or soemthing.
I'll edit my post tomorrow with the actual titles bc im going to bed now :P
Original post by Rara345
I dont have a link but it was the mmicororgnims one which stayed the same, then one about DNA and one about causes and importance of variation or soemthing.
I'll edit my post tomorrow with the actual titles bc im going to bed now :P

Ahhh tysm! Hope u get a good rest :smile:
Original post by Rara345

Yeah same I think they are a very narrow focus! So I hope they don’t come up :frown:and it’s more something like the importance of cycles or ATP that my teacher predicted
Original post by Astudy
Yeah same I think they are a very narrow focus! So I hope they don’t come up :frown:and it’s more something like the importance of cycles or ATP that my teacher predicted

Ugh that would be such a good one, I can’t help but think they’re gonna be something super obscure like diseases in humans esp since miss estruch has said microorganisms And immunity hasn’t rly come up :frown:
Just me or is it getting harder to revise the more into exams we go? like I’m acc shattered n this chemistry is just not going in my brain :s-smilie:
Okay new predictions from miss estruch:
-The role and importance of DNA
-the importance of microorganisms in biology
-The cause and importance of variation and diversity.
Someone in comments said “types of transport” which I think would be such a good one
Original post by Felix32
Ugh that would be such a good one, I can’t help but think they’re gonna be something super obscure like diseases in humans esp since miss estruch has said microorganisms And immunity hasn’t rly come up :frown:

Diseases in humans would be so hard
Btw o put the essay titles in post above instead of editing my old post.

Original post by Felix32
Just me or is it getting harder to revise the more into exams we go? like I’m acc shattered n this chemistry is just not going in my brain :s-smilie:

Yh same :0
im too tired and fed up
yes exactly like immunity hasn't really come up yet, guess its just best to prepare for the worst!
Original post by Felix32
Original post by Rara345
Someone in comments said “types of transport” which I think would be such a good one

If any of these come up I’m gonna cry how u gonna fit 4 different topics about DNA or microorganisms 😫 transport would be sick but they did already give us that 6marker on a couple of different types of transport already so ig it depends on how nice they feel
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Rara345

Anyone have any possible topics to talk about for them?
Without looking at the spec yet, and basing off what miss estruch said
1) i- don't even know where to begin with this one, if I see anything with DNA I'm opting for the second question lmao
2) nutrients cycle, immunity(but how is it important here?), in vivo cloning(and for importance you could talk about it acting as a vector for like supplementation treatments etc). not sure about a fourth point
3) Cause -> mutation, talking about errors in dna replication Ig? natural selection(maybe types of selection in this one?), then genetic diversity with like succession, ecosystem idk tbh.
Original post by fijitastic
According to Miss Estruch on Youtube

Importance of Transport in Organisms
Importance of Microorganisms
Importance of Concentration Gradients

has anyone made a plan for the importance of microorganisms?
lol ffs i can only think of talking about the nutrient cycle and parts of the immune system topic
Original post by bruh1234213
has anyone made a plan for the importance of microorganisms?
lol ffs i can only think of talking about the nutrient cycle and parts of the immune system topic

watch miss estruchs vid on the 2022 essay prediciton she did a plan for it
(edited 1 year ago)
Original post by Felix32
Right sadly enzymes and ions were both last year so I think we’re gonna get a really obscure one 😣

In 2021? Enzymes was 2020 but the other one was variation so if enzymes came up again in 2021 it could be anything
Original post by abi44566
In 2021? Enzymes was 2020 but the other one was variation so if enzymes came up again in 2021 it could be anything

Oh sorry yeah I meant 2020 for enzymes!
Original post by Felix32
Oh sorry yeah I meant 2020 for enzymes!

Ah I see when did ions come up then?
Original post by Felix32

i feel the exact same way :frown:
I think it was last years paper with ions and the importance of shapes(enzymes)
Original post by abi44566
Ah I see when did ions come up then?
(edited 1 year ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending