The Student Room Group

Feeling incredibly conflicted

Lately, boys have been really messing with my head. The interest I'm getting is flattering, but I’m starting to struggle and feel uncomfortable.

(PM if you want more info because two of the guys in question are on here lol)

Is anyone able to help me cope? I’m overwhelmed with guilt and confusion and idk what to do anymore :frown:
Damn it can’t edit - I realise that anons can’t send PMs, just let me know if you want me to PM you. My bad!
Report these 2 guys to the moderation team.
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
Report these 2 guys to the moderation team.

I get on very well with both of them though, they just happen to have accounts on here. I don’t exclusively talk to them on here.
That seems to be a contradiction. You get on very well with both of them and they're making you feel uncomfortable?
Original post by Dunnig Kruger
That seems to be a contradiction. You get on very well with both of them and they're making you feel uncomfortable?

Yup :redface:
I’m dating one of them, but the other one likes me. That’s all I can really say without them figuring out who they are.
You can PM me anytime :smile:, I've been in a similar situation so I could help xx
Original post by Icantspeaksmart
You can PM me anytime :smile:, I've been in a similar situation so I could help xx

Thank you :hugs:
If you want help, I’d say choose whichever makes you happiest. If you wanna talk about it more, feel free to PM me
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
If you want help, I’d say choose whichever makes you happiest. If you wanna talk about it more, feel free to PM me

You know, don’t you? :/
Original post by Anonymous
You know, don’t you? :/

i don't know...

erm anyway feel free to PM otherwise good luck with the whole choosing 2 men situation :biggrin:

have a great day!
Original post by Wannabevetnurse
i don't know...

erm anyway feel free to PM otherwise good luck with the whole choosing 2 men situation :biggrin:

have a great day!

I’ll PM you lol

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending