Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What bra size are you? Watch

Announcements

(Original post by thekingnz)
    what size are you where you say they are disgusting and too big
    I'm a 30/32GG but most people are often surprised as they imagine GG to be a lot bigger than it is

ReputationRep:
    I'm 32E.*

You shouldn't be self conscious. Your boobs are none of anyone's business. Anyone who will concern themselves with your boobs for non medical reasons is most likely a perv.*

Guys come in all shapes and sizes, some like big boobs, others prefer small. *

ReputationRep:
    Don't be self conscious about your boob size.... Men don't care and big boobs get in the WAY. Sleeping on my front is really hard now (

Depending on where I shop I'm a 36 DDD-G. It also changes throughout the month depending on where I am in my cycle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 1010marina)
    Don't be self conscious about your boob size.... Men don't care and big boobs get in the WAY. Sleeping on my front is really hard now (

Depending on where I shop I'm a 36 DDD-G. It also changes throughout the month depending on where I am in my cycle.
    Mat I ask please does this make your bust measure around 43inches?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm a 32DD but I'm petite looking so it doesn't make a difference what size they are. Boobs are boobs, they're fun. Don't let them dictate your happiness with yourself because I'm sure you have so much more to offer than a pair of boobs.

Remaining anonymous because its ma boobs n that.
    32DD and petite. Very hot!

ReputationRep:
    I'm a 30/32GG but most people are often surprised as they imagine GG to be a lot bigger than it is
    May I ask please does that make your Bust measure around 39inches?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 571122)
    32DD and petite. Very hot!
    May I ask please does this make your bust measure around 37inches?

May I ask please does that make your Bust measure around 39inches?
    It's around 42 inches I think, the tape measure way doesn't really work

ReputationRep:
    It's around 42 inches I think, the tape measure way doesn't really work
    Why is that is your Tape a little on the short side?

ReputationRep:
    I dont have moobs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KnowledgeIsBest)
    I dont have moobs
    good for you then

Why is that is your Tape a little on the short side?
    No, it's just not an accurate measuring technique. I only get measured in places like Bravissimo that don't use tapes and I've never had bras fit me more than when I started using them (they laughed when I walked in wearing a 34E)

34E

34D and i'm only 16 D:

34D and i'm only 16 D:
    Omg I'm 16 too haha and I'm a 34E

ReputationRep:
    No, it's just not an accurate measuring technique. I only get measured in places like Bravissimo that don't use tapes and I've never had bras fit me more than when I started using them (they laughed when I walked in wearing a 34E)
    Why Do they laugh do they think your smaller than a 34E

ReputationRep:
    Omg I'm 16 too haha and I'm a 34E
    Have you stopped growing now

ReputationRep:
    34E
    do that make your Bust measure around 38inches then?

I'm 21, my bra size is 34B. I do feel self conscious and insecure about my boobs.

Out of curiosity, what bra size are you?

I am the same and 17 but I don't see the problem. After all, they're just two weird shaped balls of fat that are mostly over-sexualised. Then again my feet are a size uk 9 and i guess I just embrace that? Yeah, embrace it. Nobody but you knows your insecurity and nobody will even notice! If they ever do become a problem, just give them the chop - just kidding. Plus, 34B is a perfect size! It's in between. View yourself as being truly blessed!

ReputationRep:
    The biggest.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 21, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Should Spain allow Catalonia to declare independence?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.