Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

most awkward thing your parents caught you doing Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiggyTopes)
    I've never been caught doing anything embarrassing, either I'm very lucky or it will all come at once!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    Talking to myself in a mirror.

Luckily I have my own user on my laptop so whenever my mum or dad wants to use it I just switch to the 'guest' user to avoid any terrifyingly embarrassing moments to do with internet history :dry:

ReputationRep:
    Painting the living room ceiling. NEVER DOING DIY AGAIN!

ReputationRep:
    My mums pretty used to my antics by now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deathberry)
    Just thought it would be a good topic :P
    My parents never caught me doing anything awkward.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Willum Infanta)
    My mum has heard me numerous times having sex... My bed is directly above hers (I have the attic room) so bed springs and moaning girls is easily heard :ashamed2:

Something she's actually caught me was me with a cable around my neck about to jump from my stairs...most awkward horrible feeling I've ever experienced, she chased me up the stairs and hugged me
    A) Why would you have sex in the same house as your mum, especially knowing your room is right above hers?

B) With this in mind, are you just bragging about your sex life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Listening to Baby by Justin Bieber. You know what its like when you have a song in your head, you HAVE to listen to it, whether you like it or not.
    My mum mocked me for weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoggyTractor)
    A) Why would you have sex in the same house as your mum, especially knowing your room is right above hers?

B) With this in mind, are you just bragging about your sex life?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Because I wasn't old enough to have my own place...not bragging at all, it's relevant to the thread

ReputationRep:
    I was singing (yelling) Land Down Under and my mum came in...

ReputationRep:
    Brother caught me smoking Tea. The look on his face when realised it wasn't weed :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Probably my brother teaching me how to dance the tango. Although the next day I came downstairs to see my mum and dad trying to dance and they kept tripping over each other!

ReputationRep:
    On valentines day a few years ago my boyfriend came over and we basically just chilled in my bedroom (romantic I know).
    Later that evening when he had left, my mum asked if he had got me anything. I replied, "no".
    Then she said, "it didn't sound like it…".

I am no longer with this guy btw .

ReputationRep:
    Masturbating in my bedroom. My mum walked in and saw my white stuff hit the ceiling. It was so embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    Because I wasn't old enough to have my own place...not bragging at all, it's relevant to the thread
    You must have a strange relationship with your mum..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You must have a strange relationship with your mum..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You clearly don't understand a thing I'm saying.

ReputationRep:
    My mum once walked in on me vigorously giving it to me ex-girlfriend doggy style... I couldn't look her in the eye for a week.

ReputationRep:
    You clearly don't understand a thing I'm saying.
    Calm down, man. It's just, if I were you I would've waited til my mum was out the house, or I would have done it at the girlfriend's house. And now things must be awkward for the the three of you, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Caedus)
    My mum once walked in on me vigorously giving it to me ex-girlfriend doggy style... I couldn't look her in the eye for a week.
    Oh my God

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Calm down, man. It's just, if I were you I would've waited til my mum was out the house, or I would have done it at the girlfriend's house. And now things must be awkward for the the three of you, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well she was always in the house and we both had pretty high sex drives so we couldn't not do it.

My mum obviously knew what we were doing but I'm not really embarrassed she knows, she just makes the odd annoying comment of "have a good night?" then winks

ReputationRep:
    Well she was always in the house and we both had pretty high sex drives so we couldn't not do it.

My mum obviously knew what we were doing but I'm not really embarrassed she knows, she just makes the odd annoying comment of "have a good night?" then winks
    Then you wake up.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.