The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Lúcio
You wish you had my trim.

I'll take you on, even with your switchblade.

Does Michael Schofield want to look like T-Bag?

Please advise @Dirtybit

(Would rep your meme btw)

Plus mans getting hench so I'll look like a young Lincoln Burrows. Please confirm that he's an attractive male role model @difeo @FFTypoCorrector
LVG shall lead us to the promised land by winning the FA Cup this scheason. We shall not expect it but it shall happen.
Original post by zKlown
Does Michael Schofield want to look like T-Bag?

Please advise @Dirtybit

(Would rep your meme btw)

Plus mans getting hench so I'll look like a young Lincoln Burrows. Please confirm that he's an attractive male role model @difeo @FFTypoCorrector

CC
Is man gonna use next man's joke and not even @ man...Smh.
Tbf Derby got battered earlier in the week their defence was a total joke, if you can't put a couple past them it'll be shameful (though not saying they won't put a few past you...)
Original post by Rk2k14
Is man gonna use next man's joke and not even @ man...Smh.

I don't even know what account you're on these days man.
Would never happen but tonight I'd play:

DDG
Varela Smalling Blind CBJ
Herrera Schneiderlin
Januzaj Pereira Memphis
Rooney
Original post by ClockEnderAFC
Fair enough. Get the feeling you don't like LVG that much haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been LVG out for over a year

Posted from TSR Mobile
poor Vidic, such an outstanding player for us for so many years, now forced to retire after being released by Inter, shame it had to end like that for him, will never forget his amazing performances for us though!
Original post by Dirtybit
Would never happen but tonight I'd play:

DDG
Varela Smalling Blind CBJ
Herrera Schneiderlin
Januzaj Pereira Memphis
Rooney

Apparently LVG is giving Varela one last chance to impress or else he will let him go on loan to Genoa!

He has been heavily linked with a loan move there..
Original post by trapking
Apparently LVG is giving Varela one last chance to impress or else he will let him go on loan to Genoa!

He has been heavily linked with a loan move there..

It's a loan with an option to buy too.

Imagine shipping him out when we are short on full-backs. This club is funny.
I liked Varela when I saw him.

Also last chance...

How many chances has Fellaini had?

Scores 1 banger against West Brom and all of a sudden LVG is convinced.
Original post by Dirtybit
It's a loan with an option to buy too.

Imagine shipping him out when we are short on full-backs. This club is funny.

really? wtf they are out of their minds.

Just sums up our season tbh total laughing stock.
Varela's been pretty **** when he's played. I'd keep him though.
I disagree with Mr Grumpy (above guy) - Varela has been decent and put in some respectable performances with the odd mistake due to inexperience :smile:
Original post by WalkingAbortion
poor Vidic, such an outstanding player for us for so many years, now forced to retire after being released by Inter, shame it had to end like that for him, will never forget his amazing performances for us though!

Its not that surprising to me, when he did actually play for Inter he looked so far of the pace it was just a bit sad.

Fantastic player for us and I'll never forget him but like Ashley Cole his Italian swansong was a bit of a shambles.

As for Varela, isn't he the only other right sided full back in the squad aside from Darmian? Unless we are counting Valencia/Young ofc...
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Varela's been pretty **** when he's played. I'd keep him though.

:lolwut:

He was actually alright every time he played. Not amazing but not bad either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
You guys seriously going to listen to someone who thinks Fellaini should be in the team.
Lel.
Varela's decent on the ball and a good tackler, but he is very weak, probably too weak for this division. Doesn't have express pace either. There's a reason he would regularly play RM in the reserves with Janko dropping back to RB, when they played together a couple of years ago.
71% - Of all players to have made more than 200 PL appearances, Nemanja Vidic has the best win percentage (211 games, 149 wins).

Latest