The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
As another poster said - your only viable course of action is to replace the wall.

Anything else will make it worse.
Reply 21
presh5
Ring the police on them but ask them to make it look like their just walking around and make sure they dont come in to u after cos then ull get problems if they realise u called the police on em!

What can the police do though?

I think someone on the road has done that before actually, as I remember the police randomly coming round here whilst they were out and then they started a convo with them.

There are kids who play out here as well, i'm guessing maybe one of their rents / some old people here mighta informed the police as they don't like them loitering around?

I'm not sure what it was about though, it seemed rather amicable, i'm guessing it has to be like that :rolleyes: Whatever it was hasn't deterred them from congregating here...although I was hoping it would.
Reply 22
Put something really smelly on the wall.

Or break the wall, only a bit though, so when they sit on it it'll all fall down or something and then build a fence.

Or, go out there and politely explain the situation to them :teehee:
Reply 23
Just **** around with them.

Put superglue on the thing. Or some really sticky stuff that would **** up their clothes xd.
Dig a groove on the top and fill it with bleach.
Reply 25
abercrombie_bex
In my opinion, if they're outside your house, on YOUR property, you need to do something about it!!
Why should they have any right to sit on your wall? Yes, chavs can be intimidating so you dont want to say to them 'get lost.' get an adult to calmly go over to them and tell them to move kindly.
if that fails than just get in touch with the police because quite frankly they're invading your property!!
Good luck!!

Hahahahahahaha :rofl:
Have you actually tried just asking them?
Chavs arent an entirely different race y'know.
Reply 27
Is the wall actually your property? Or just infront of your house?
You could put plant pots or something on it so there's no room for them to sit - this would probably also make them get the message that you don't want them there, without a confrontation.
Personally i'd get my dads air rifle out and shoot the **** out of them.
Reply 29
Anonymous
My dad told them to move once or twice ages ago, they did momentarily but then they always come back the next day. Anyway, he's passed away now and we're too wimpy to say / do anything.

It's not nice looking out our window and seeing their arses parked on our wall. We've never antagonised them otherwise though as we know they might end up slashing our tyres or something...

I can hear them right now...ugh. Guess there's nothing that can be done about it. It'd be nice to just move...

what are they're talking about?
Put dog crap on the wall next time.
Reply 31
Shoot them. they're chavs
Reply 32
Radio_Ladio
Have you actually tried just asking them?
Chavs arent an entirely different race y'know.

See: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showpost.php?p=25331227&postcount=14
Reply 33
Sit outside on a rocking chair with a double barrel shotgun smoking a cigar, wearing a cowboy hat, yeee haaa!!! hillbilly style!
Reply 34

Buy wall spikes.
Fix wall spikes to wall.

:h:
we had this, but it was just teenagers being loud sitting on our side fence.

The fence was kind of old and they broke it by sitting on it. They haven't come back and my dad hasn't fixed the fence.

So I dunno. Demolish your wall?..
Do you have any pets? Make them **** on the wall if you do. Or get loads of bugs to infest the wall. Just do something to make the wall unappealing
Reply 37
Anything people have said regarding icing the wall with deterrent.

Also, wait till night and arrange this:

You will need a naked hench guy or preferably a robot from the future. Make sure you get one with living tissue over metal endoskeleton :yep:
Reply 38
Man up & tell them to **** off?

orrrr if they're as "intimidating" as you say phone the police who'll do it for you.
They are still human you know :P

You don't KNOW that they'll slash your tyres. And I agree with the post that says that they aren't a different race.

Man up and ask them to move!

Latest

Trending

Trending