The Student Room Group

Girls, do you ever go out looking for guys to pull?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by markberry91
How often do you go out on the pull ?

Depends on what I'm pulling :p:
I could get involved in a good ol' tug of war most days.. :wink:
Reply 21
Original post by Gabriela
:smile: thank you. But then from my experience, many guys don't approach either

Not that many generally speaking, but if a girl green lights them by being a bit more obvious then she's bound to get some approaching - dancing quite sexually, grinding, making eye contact and smiling. Do you want more approaching, eh?
Original post by Smiling...Rain
Depends on what I'm pulling :p:
I could get involved in a good ol' tug of war most days.. :wink:

My dad lives in Manchester. I only Seen him about twice in my whole life and I'm 19! You may have/or seen/pulled him whilst out at a pub/bar. He is a stud. like a male prostitute, I am ashamed to call him my dad. he never bothered with my or by brothers and sister as he spent all his time pulling women. I live near wigan
Original post by Alt__x
I don't really go to a party with the intention of getting a guy when I am sober, but when I am drunk, I will go hunting for some pray.

Lol 'pray'.
Original post by markberry91
My dad lives in Manchester. I only Seen him about twice in my whole life and I'm 19! You may have/or seen/pulled him whilst out at a pub/bar. He is a stud. like a male prostitute, I am ashamed to call him my dad. he never bothered with my or by brothers and sister as he spent all his time pulling women. I live near wigan

Haha, girls in Wigan are easy as pie to pull....
Reply 25
Original post by AP1989
Not that many generally speaking, but if a girl green lights them by being a bit more obvious then she's bound to get some approaching - dancing quite sexually, grinding, making eye contact and smiling. Do you want more approaching, eh?

haha could do with some :P and i guess i need to be more obvious sometimes :biggrin: see one of my best friends just goes for it, but I am not like that so need to work on my "giving green light" techniques :wink: lol
Reply 26
MAN HUNT
yeah
i definitely go out to look for meat, i get moody if i dont find a boy either but i think thats just a sign of my boredom sometimes.
Reply 27
xxxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 28
Nope, never.
Original post by luuucyx
MAN HUNT
yeah
i definitely go out to look for meat, i get moody if i dont find a boy either but i think thats just a sign of my boredom sometimes.

Man hunt lol! So do you usually approach any guys?
Have to say I do myself...I do it just for amusement really. If I want to strike up a conversation with a guy, the most sociable place at the bar I usually frequent is the smoking area. I'll just go there and ask a guy I like the look of if I can borrow his lighter, then start chatting to him and may go inside and dance with him.
Reply 31
I used to kinda, it makes for a miserable night out though when you base the success of it on whether guys approached you or whatever... now I just go out for a fun, a bit of a dance :smile: not really interested in guys unless they're Jake Gyllenhaal or something.
Original post by Beadle's About
Men go out with the intention to pull girls, but do any girls here ever go out looking for guys to pull?

Either alone or with your girl mates, in nightclubs or in the daytime (on say a saturday afternoon while shopping), have you gone scouting for guys to pull cos you're horny/want a boyfriend or some sex etc?

If so, do you actually approach and chat up guys you fancy?

You can post anon if you don't want to admit it on your normal username.

Just curious.

a good 75% of the time i do but i mostly go to have a dance and have a good time but i always have those intentions in my mind :colondollar:
Men go out with the intention to pull girls, but do any girls here ever go out looking for guys to pull?

Either alone or with your girl mates, in nightclubs or in the daytime (on say a saturday afternoon while shopping), have you gone scouting for guys to pull cos you're horny/want a boyfriend or some sex etc?

If so, do you actually approach and chat up guys you fancy?

You can post anon if you don't want to admit it on your normal username.

Just curious.

Yes, but I'm always too chicken to say anything to them. i know, I'm pathetic :redface:
Reply 34
Girls complaining about not being able to pull = :rofl:
Original post by Inversion
Girls complaining about not being able to pull = :rofl:

Haha yeah it's funny ain't it!
Reply 36
I feel like I've answered this question a million times, but it really depends on what you mean by 'pull'. Most girls dont go out to pull in the same way guys do. If I'm ever out to pull its more for a particular guy I like or just searching for a guy to start liking. I have never been out to pull for casual sex.
Reply 37
Man hunt lol! So do you usually approach any guys?

To be fair to me I'm quite a shy person but I make effort talking to guys like starting conversationss, but then it's always nice to have someone make the effort...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending