Do girls prefer virgins? Watch

Liam_G
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Alt__x)
No. I like sex with real men, not someone who is too 'sensitive' I want to be thrown around and shown a good time, not someone who is like 'eeeek I'm scared'
:fyi: Virgins are not imaginary.

If they were... I'd have quite a serious mental condition :sadnod:

"I see dead people virgins" :eek:

Spoiler:
Show
I bet that the reaction of any man who was asked by you to show you a good time would be - 'eeeek I'm scared' :awesome:

Spoiler:
Show
Nah, just kiddin. I'll make it up to you... throw you around later or something :dumbells:
InsaneFandom
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Nah
I wouldn't mind,, just think I'd prefer some experience tbh
Miss_Scarlet
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No, generally not. I like a man to have some experience!
But if I liked a guy, it would not stop me wanting to be with him just cos he was a virgin.

I have to say though that I find it quite unattractive if a guy brags about having slept with a huge number of women. Puts me off a bit. That really isn't sexy at all, not sure why men think it is! :-/
JmJtr
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by King-Panther)
I'm a guy and I would prefer my wife to be a virgin, even though that would be highly unlikely.
This. Although I dont just prefer it to happen, it is what will happen in my case.
Anonymous #1
Report 8 years ago
less people to compare you with, if you're low on self esteem this thought can help
Wilzyy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by Mr Incredible)
Yeah why?
Lol, I thought you were really angry until you gave rep, hence why I didn't reply...
username247300
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by JmJtr)
This. Although I dont just prefer it to happen, it is what will happen in my case.
I hope so, for you and I both.
Anonymous #2
Report 8 years ago
I'm a girl and i've been with my boyfriend for ages now, if i'm honest for some reason i don't like the fact that though he was my first i wasn't his, i don't no something about someone being there first, having said that at the time when we first did i appreciate that a) he was good and b) he knew what he was doing... and now well its AALLL good if you know what i mean ;-) id never date anyone younger then me.. like them to know what they are doing - real men ;-)
Anonymous #3
Report 8 years ago
I'm a girl and a virgin, so I'd like to go out with a guy who's a virgin as well.

But, tbh, I'm not really that fussed either way.
Anonymous #4
Report 8 years ago
When I was a virgin, I thought that I absolutely wanted the guy not to be a virgin - so he knew what he was doing and all that.
But my current bf was a virgin and we lost ours together and honestly, we had/have so much fun figuring it all out together that I'm really glad Not nearly as awkward as I expected, at all.

In future though, in the horrible event I break up with him, I'd rather the guy wasn't a virgin, cos that might be awkward.
Eveiebaby
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Hell no. I want a man who knows what he's doing and is confident
It would be an awful drag to work with sexual hang ups and immature or repressed responses/attitudes in the bedroom.
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
No. I like sex with real men, not someone who is too 'sensitive' I want to be thrown around and shown a good time, not someone who is like 'eeeek I'm scared'
I'm not sure being a "real man" has anything to do with how many women you've shagged.
dmz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
(Original post by King-Panther)
I'm a guy and I would prefer my wife to be a virgin, even though that would be highly unlikely.
I'd prefer mine to be a little experienced so she can know how awesome i am instead of wondering what other guys are like after we're married :teehee: lol
Alt__x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
xxx
Charlottelisabeth
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
Well I'm still a virgin myself so I would prefer my 1st bf to be a virgin also.

If I weren't one though I wouldn't mind if he weren't either, I just wouldn't want him to have had a lot of gfs/more experience than me generally.

Really, what I'd like is that whatever level I'm at (virgin or not, how many bfs/experience I've had) I'd like him also to be at the same level. I don't want someone to have had a lot of experience because I've had zilch & it would be nice if we could learn stuff together.
Mick Travis
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I do worry about this since although I'm not a virgin I'm not exactly experienced either.
Tyrannosaurus Cal
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I'm just saying I don't want a wimpy guy who needs a diagram to know which hole to stick it in.
I know plenty of people who've had a lot of sex who need one of those diagrams.
repoman
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
I dont give a damn if a woman is a virgin or not, so I cant understand why some women are turned off by a man being a virgin.

We are all virgins once, no one was born with sexual experience
Alt__x
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 8 years ago
xxx
NW92007
Badges: 0
Report 8 years ago
From the few girls I've talked to... it seems they neither prefer nor dislike virgins.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (442)
37.81%
No - but I will (88)
7.53%
No - I don't want to (80)
6.84%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (559)
47.82%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise