The Student Room Group

Do girls prefer virgins?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Alt__x
No. I like sex with real men, not someone who is too 'sensitive' I want to be thrown around and shown a good time, not someone who is like 'eeeek I'm scared'

:fyi: Virgins are not imaginary.

If they were... I'd have quite a serious mental condition :sadnod:

"I see dead people virgins" :eek:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Nah :smile:
I wouldn't mind,, just think I'd prefer some experience tbh
No, generally not. I like a man to have some experience!
But if I liked a guy, it would not stop me wanting to be with him just cos he was a virgin.

I have to say though that I find it quite unattractive if a guy brags about having slept with a huge number of women. Puts me off a bit. That really isn't sexy at all, not sure why men think it is! :-/
Reply 23
Original post by King-Panther
I'm a guy and I would prefer my wife to be a virgin, even though that would be highly unlikely.

This. Although I dont just prefer it to happen, it is what will happen in my case.
less people to compare you with, if you're low on self esteem this thought can help
Reply 25
Original post by Mr Incredible
Yeah why? :angry:

Lol, I thought you were really angry until you gave rep, hence why I didn't reply...
Original post by JmJtr
This. Although I dont just prefer it to happen, it is what will happen in my case.

I hope so, for you and I both.
I'm a girl and i've been with my boyfriend for ages now, if i'm honest for some reason i don't like the fact that though he was my first i wasn't his, i don't no something about someone being there first, having said that at the time when we first did i appreciate that a) he was good and b) he knew what he was doing... and now well its AALLL good if you know what i mean ;-) id never date anyone younger then me.. like them to know what they are doing - real men ;-)
I'm a girl and a virgin, so I'd like to go out with a guy who's a virgin as well.

But, tbh, I'm not really that fussed either way.
When I was a virgin, I thought that I absolutely wanted the guy not to be a virgin - so he knew what he was doing and all that.
But my current bf was a virgin and we lost ours together and honestly, we had/have so much fun figuring it all out together that I'm really glad :smile: Not nearly as awkward as I expected, at all.

In future though, in the horrible event I break up with him, I'd rather the guy wasn't a virgin, cos that might be awkward. :s-smilie:
Hell no. I want a man who knows what he's doing and is confident:smile:
It would be an awful drag to work with sexual hang ups and immature or repressed responses/attitudes in the bedroom.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by Alt__x
No. I like sex with real men, not someone who is too 'sensitive' I want to be thrown around and shown a good time, not someone who is like 'eeeek I'm scared'

I'm not sure being a "real man" has anything to do with how many women you've shagged.
Reply 32
Original post by King-Panther
I'm a guy and I would prefer my wife to be a virgin, even though that would be highly unlikely.

I'd prefer mine to be a little experienced so she can know how awesome i am instead of wondering what other guys are like after we're married :teehee: lol
Reply 33
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Well I'm still a virgin myself so I would prefer my 1st bf to be a virgin also.

If I weren't one though I wouldn't mind if he weren't either, I just wouldn't want him to have had a lot of gfs/more experience than me generally.

Really, what I'd like is that whatever level I'm at (virgin or not, how many bfs/experience I've had) I'd like him also to be at the same level. I don't want someone to have had a lot of experience because I've had zilch & it would be nice if we could learn stuff together.
(edited 13 years ago)
I do worry about this since although I'm not a virgin I'm not exactly experienced either.
Original post by Alt__x
I'm just saying I don't want a wimpy guy who needs a diagram to know which hole to stick it in.

I know plenty of people who've had a lot of sex who need one of those diagrams.
Reply 37
xxx
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 38
From the few girls I've talked to... it seems they neither prefer nor dislike virgins.
No, no , no.
Like someone said I want someone who know what he's doing.
But then that's because I quite like being controled.... :rolleyes:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending