The Student Room Group

How to close the deal with girls..

Scroll to see replies

The key is to be in love, then you won't give a **** about pulling slappers.
Original post by Jellybean91
Close the deal?? We're not some business proposition!

This made me lol.

"Babe, this offer is only available until midnight tonight, sign up now to be my girlfriend for a minimum 18 month contract* and you're allowed up to 300 minutes per month to talk to me and you can text me as much as you like".

*cancellation fee applies if you want to sever the relationship early
Reply 22
Well on one hand they don't want you to go up and hump them, but then if you genuinely try to talk to them they look at you like you're from Jupiter.
Close the deal?? We're not some business proposition! You want a girl to like you? Treat them like a princess for a night, not just something you want to shag!

Guys can be deceitful enough as it is, without girls actually encouraging them to be so. :s-smilie: Ugh...
Original post by Tootles
Yeah, treat women with respect.

But what's with this princess thing? Yuk.

Lol I know poor choice of words I realised that after I said it but you know what I meant :tongue:
Close the deal?? We're not some business proposition! You want a girl to like you? Treat them like a princess for a night, not just something you want to shag!

if treated like a princess, the girl would generally find the guy boring and go suck off the dickhead
Reply 26
Original post by MagicNMedicine
This made me lol.

"Babe, this offer is only available until midnight tonight, sign up now to be my girlfriend for a minimum 18 month contract* and you're allowed up to 300 minutes per month to talk to me and you can text me as much as you like".

*cancellation fee applies if you want to sever the relationship early

Perks = free sex anytime.
Reply 27
ask them if they wana kiss u
if they say no then say u didnn say they can
if they say yes do it
if they say maybe then say lets find out n do it

simplezz
Original post by Anabolicminds
i thought girls liked sex

I do not want to be preyed on for selfish sexual gratification. I like sex but with people who take genuine interest in me as a person and aren't just looking to get (for want of a better word) their **** wet. I find any purely sexual advance incredibly sleazy and a utterly offensive tbh.
Original post by wasteman
ask them if they wana kiss u
if they say no then say u didnn say they can
if they say yes do it
if they say maybe then say lets find out n do it

simplezz

here speaks a true charmer

take note boys
Reply 30
Original post by MagicNMedicine
here speaks a true charmer

take note boys

thank you very much :smile:
Reply 31
Lol I know poor choice of words I realised that after I said it but you know what I meant :tongue:

Yeah. In practice, though, however much respect I treat women with, most of them are interested neither in friendship nor a relationship with me. Of the women who actually know me, I believe two have had even the slightest feelings for me. And yet I try and treat everyone with respect.

But then again, this is me.
Reply 32
Original post by Tootles
Yeah. In practice, though, however much respect I treat women with, most of them are interested neither in friendship nor a relationship with me. Of the women who actually know me, I believe two have had even the slightest feelings for me. And yet I try and treat everyone with respect.

But then again, this is me.

We've been through this tootles.... They think you're gay.

This is the absolute worst thing you could do OP, with the possible exception of urinating on her to mark your territory and flinging **** at other males in the immediate vicinity to assert your dominance.
Reply 34
I'm confused, when do you get your cock out?
Reply 35
Original post by Steezy
We've been through this tootles.... They think you're gay.

Wouldn't surprize me.

By the way, have we met?

EDIT: wait a sec, if that were the case wouldn't I have ended up being a gay friend, if they thought I was gay?
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 36
Original post by Tootles
Wouldn't surprize me.

By the way, have we met?

EDIT: wait a sec, if that were the case wouldn't I have ended up being a gay friend, if they thought I was gay?

I wouldn't exactly say we were friends. I just remember you making a thread about why you couldnt pull, and we all decided you look too gay

Edit - I mean come on... Your name's tootles!
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 37
Original post by Steezy
I wouldn't exactly say we were friends. I just remember you making a thread about why you couldnt pull, and we all decided you look too gay

Edit - I mean come on... Your name's tootles!

Oh yeah.

But my name's from Tootles in Hook.

'Lost, lost, lost...'

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending