Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How the hell do you respond to this; watch

Announcements

She sent you all that in a text??

ReputationRep:
    Try asking her if she's run out of said crack and is trying to torture her ears in order to take her mind of the cravings. Then offer to put her out of OUR misery and get her some crack.

ReputationRep:
    lol u lot are so funny!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirstinx)
    She sent you all that in a text??
    do you live in the ice age?

ReputationRep:
    Is the bird who sent you the text hot?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by erk)
    we weren't that close, and i didn't blow anything.

:rofl:
    But the question is, did she??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DPM)
    Is the bird who sent you the text hot?
    Fancy a bit of rebound lurvin'?

ReputationRep:
    Um, I'd just like to throw something into this conversation - Kelly Clarkson is amazing. I've never met a girl who doesn't like that song, even my uber-alternative friends admit to loving it. Soooo ... yeah, maybe this girl just wanted to spread the love. Is Kelly Clarkson not big in England? She's huge here.

ReputationRep:
    well I was gonna reply r u on crack...but I guess I can figure that out 4 myself!

ReputationRep:
    Kelly Clarkson - nice samey songs but untalented just my thoughts.

ReputationRep:
    how could he have not known her? unless she was a 1st year who stalked him. that happened to one of my friends at school lol. that taught him never to be nice to hormonal 1st years!!

ReputationRep:
    Say "era uoy no kcarC?"

Then if she IS on crack, her head will explode.

ReputationRep:
    Kelly Clarkson = Avril Lavigne

Anyways just reply saying '...the ****?'

It'll work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gio)
    or..maybe, maybe she wants to get along with you and has shared the song that she likes - nothing to do with the lyrics, if she is so innocent. Text her something like 'oh, thats a really cool song, thanks for your recommandation. Have you also heard of Frankee's f*** you right back? this song is beautifully composed'

I love it. so funny

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aetheria)
    What a weirdo. My boyfriend recently got a message off a girl saying "you don't know me but I really fancied you in school". He thought she was a freak, I thought she was pathetic. He's nice so he ignored it, but I'm evil and I thought he should have written back just saying "ahahahahahahaaaa aaaahahahahaha". Hehe. You could just write back saying "what ARE you on then?"
    You read my mind, after hours ( :rolleyes: ) of deliberation this is what i sent back.

'So not crack? what else is it?'

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 18, 2006
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.